The Samsung Wave is a great debut for the Bada OS, although only a limited number of apps are currently available
Samsung Australia will host two Australian developer days in August for its new Bada mobile operating system, the company announced last week.
Samsung today launched its Wave smartphone in Australia, the first mobile phone to run the company's new open source Bada operating system.
Time will tell if Samsung can attract developers to its own smartphone operating system now that it has released the beta of its Bada software development kit.
Samsung is hoping a "Super-AMOLED" capacitive touchscreen will set the GT-S8500 Wave, the company's first smartphone based on its own Bada platform, apart from the competition, it said on Sunday. But analysts are questioning if the platform will be a...
Samsung has revealed a bit more about Bada, a new mobile phone platform that's supposed to bring apps to cheaper smartphones.
Samsung introduced Bada, what the company calls a mobile platform for a new breed of its smartphones. But is there really a need for yet another mobile OS, next to the likes of Apple, Microsoft or Google?
Today brings news of Bada, a new smartphone operating system from Samsung, product of corporate fantasy that second-tier brands can really change the world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW