The next time you call customer service, you may get an answer from a Chromebook.
Avaya must give its customers access to maintenance software for some enterprise phone switches so they can service the systems themselves or hire a third party to work on them, a US federal judge has ruled.
A federal jury in New Jersey has handed a setback to Avaya, ruling that it illegally tried to quash competition for service on its enterprise communications equipment.
By now, it's become a tired old tech industry bromide: CIOs need to be business-savvy.
The U.S. Congress should limit the ability of patent holders that don't make products to file infringement complaints at the U.S. International Trade Commission because of a huge increase in cases there, representatives of some companies told lawmake...
With Nokia Siemens bidding on Nortel's wireless business and Avaya rumored to be grabbing up its enterprise gear, it is all but inevitable that the rest of company will be broken up and sold off in pieces, which raises questions. Here are some of the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW