The next time you call customer service, you may get an answer from a Chromebook.
Avaya must give its customers access to maintenance software for some enterprise phone switches so they can service the systems themselves or hire a third party to work on them, a US federal judge has ruled.
A federal jury in New Jersey has handed a setback to Avaya, ruling that it illegally tried to quash competition for service on its enterprise communications equipment.
By now, it's become a tired old tech industry bromide: CIOs need to be business-savvy.
The U.S. Congress should limit the ability of patent holders that don't make products to file infringement complaints at the U.S. International Trade Commission because of a huge increase in cases there, representatives of some companies told lawmake...
With Nokia Siemens bidding on Nortel's wireless business and Avaya rumored to be grabbing up its enterprise gear, it is all but inevitable that the rest of company will be broken up and sold off in pieces, which raises questions. Here are some of the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
- Apple releases watchOS 3.1 update
- Apple Watch Nike+ hits the ground running on Oct. 28
- Portrait Camera now available for iPhone 7 as Apple releases iOS 10.1 update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - PeopleSoftQLD
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTBI Analyst - Data and FraudNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Brisbane Based)QLD
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- FTCommercial Contracts Manager - DefenceSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationVIC