A safety system that ties cars and smartphones together to stop those heart-stopping near misses between cars and pedestrians could be standardized by the end of this year.
Self-driving cars will try to avoid robot pedestrians in a simulated city as part of an effort to make real-world streets safer.
Facebook prevails in IPO lawsuit... Jeep hack prompts recall of 1.4 million vehicles... Kill switch isn't killing phone theft... and more tech news
As I climbed into the Honda Pilot SUV, I didn't have high hopes.
Chrysler has launched a recall of 1.4 million recent model cars that were vulnerable to being remotely accessed and controlled by hackers.
Apple has hired an automotive industry veteran, increasing speculation that the company is working on an electric car.
Bosch says driverless car tech will bring it 1bn euro in sales next year.
If Tesla can produce half a million cars by 2020, then Uber CEO Travis Kalanick will buy them all for his service, according to venture capitalist Steve Jurvetson.
Google has picked Austin, Texas, as the second location to test its self-driving vehicles, expanding the trials beyond Mountain View, California.
Google's self-driving cars were involved in two accidents on the roads of Mountain View, California, during June, but humans driving the other vehicles were at fault in both cases.
Google's autonomous car fleet is undergoing a major expansion. In the last month, the number of cars it is permitted to drive on public streets has more than doubled, and Google now accounts for more than half of the driverless cars that are legal in...
The first self-driving cars built by Google are heading to public roads for the first time.
These days, researchers at AT&T Labs are focusing on cars, smart homes, wearables and health apps, judging by projects showcased at the company's Research Day. This year's exhibit, held Friday in New York, was more practical than previous ones, with ...
For this self-driving car, the roadside hazards included traffic jams, undisciplined bystanders -- and centuries-old cannons.
As rumors swirl that Apple might be developing an electric car one of its major suppliers, Foxconn Technology Group, is moving ahead with its own plans to bring an electric-powered vehicle to China.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router review: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Common hardware causes Windows 10 Anniversary Update crashes, again
- AMD rockets past 100 FreeSync displays as Lenovo jumps on board
- Why Apple Watch 2 doesn't need cellular anyway
- Seagate Barracuda Pro 10TB hard drive review: Vast and amazingly fast (for a hard drive)
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia