Google's Larry Page is reportedly investing $100 million in trying to build flying cars.
IHS now expects that there will be 21 million autonomous vehicles on the road within 20 years -- with America leading the way.
After the owner of a Tesla Model X SUV said the vehicle drove itself into a shopping plaza wall while his wife was at the wheel, Tesla said that data analyzed from the vehicle shows it was driver error and not any kind of self-driving technology.
In the latest of several Tesla vehicle accidents, the owner of a Tesla Model X SUV claims the vehicle suddenly accelerated on its own and crashed into the side of a building.
While much of the media attention around autonomous vehicle technology has been focused on fully, self-driving cars, consumers shouldn’t expect cars that act like chauffeurs any time soon.
At Google I/O, we got a glimpse at what Google's hoping manufactures will do with its open source OS.
Google is hoping car manufacturers will use Android and Android Auto Auto as a starting point for their own infotainment systems. Let's take a peak.
Tesla will sell 168.5 megawatt-hours of behind-the-mete energy storage systems to SolarCity this year. That's more than six times what it sold to SolarCity in 2015 -- and 60% more than the entire market reported last year.
German researchers have discovered two dozen vehicles that use wireless key entry systems that are vulnerable and allow the radio signal to be intercepted and used to steal a car.
Tesla has issued a security update to its Model S car after security researchers discovered six flaws that allowed them to control its entertainment software and hijack the vehicle.
A safety system that ties cars and smartphones together to stop those heart-stopping near misses between cars and pedestrians could be standardized by the end of this year.
Self-driving cars will try to avoid robot pedestrians in a simulated city as part of an effort to make real-world streets safer.
Facebook prevails in IPO lawsuit... Jeep hack prompts recall of 1.4 million vehicles... Kill switch isn't killing phone theft... and more tech news
As I climbed into the Honda Pilot SUV, I didn't have high hopes.
Chrysler has launched a recall of 1.4 million recent model cars that were vulnerable to being remotely accessed and controlled by hackers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCJava DevelopersACT