Tesla has issued a security update to its Model S car after security researchers discovered six flaws that allowed them to control its entertainment software and hijack the vehicle.
A safety system that ties cars and smartphones together to stop those heart-stopping near misses between cars and pedestrians could be standardized by the end of this year.
Self-driving cars will try to avoid robot pedestrians in a simulated city as part of an effort to make real-world streets safer.
Facebook prevails in IPO lawsuit... Jeep hack prompts recall of 1.4 million vehicles... Kill switch isn't killing phone theft... and more tech news
As I climbed into the Honda Pilot SUV, I didn't have high hopes.
Chrysler has launched a recall of 1.4 million recent model cars that were vulnerable to being remotely accessed and controlled by hackers.
Apple has hired an automotive industry veteran, increasing speculation that the company is working on an electric car.
Bosch says driverless car tech will bring it 1bn euro in sales next year.
If Tesla can produce half a million cars by 2020, then Uber CEO Travis Kalanick will buy them all for his service, according to venture capitalist Steve Jurvetson.
Google has picked Austin, Texas, as the second location to test its self-driving vehicles, expanding the trials beyond Mountain View, California.
Google's self-driving cars were involved in two accidents on the roads of Mountain View, California, during June, but humans driving the other vehicles were at fault in both cases.
Google's autonomous car fleet is undergoing a major expansion. In the last month, the number of cars it is permitted to drive on public streets has more than doubled, and Google now accounts for more than half of the driverless cars that are legal in...
The first self-driving cars built by Google are heading to public roads for the first time.
These days, researchers at AT&T Labs are focusing on cars, smart homes, wearables and health apps, judging by projects showcased at the company's Research Day. This year's exhibit, held Friday in New York, was more practical than previous ones, with ...
For this self-driving car, the roadside hazards included traffic jams, undisciplined bystanders -- and centuries-old cannons.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW