Tesla has announced the prices vehicle owners will have to pay to use its Supercharger stations. A trip from Los Angeles to San Francisco will now cost about $15 under its plan. But, early adopters will still be able to juice up for free.
Nine out of 10 consumers recently surveyed said they are aware of privacy issues related to electronics in their vehicles and willing to share that data -- as long as they get something in return.
Intel plans to spend an additional $250 million over the next two years to make fully autonomous driving a reality.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk said the company will probably add photovoltaic charging technology on its future cars.
On the same day Elon Musk said Tesla's new vehicles will have fully-autonomous capabilities, a consumer watchdog group called on the California Department of Motor Vehicles to prohibit cars without human driver capabilities.
Pal-V is opening the first flying car school in North America to help prospective clients obtain a pilot's license before the company distributes the first commercial flying car in 2018.
The soft whirring of electric cars was barely audible amid the pounding music and the babble of voices at the Paris motor show on Thursday, but we'll be hearing a whole lot more of it in the years to come.
Karamba Security announced a new product for connected and autonomous vehicles that performs in-memory software authentication that it claims would have prevented a Tesla hack demonstrated last week by Chinese security experts.
The Tesla hack is the latest sign of trouble, says Adrian Davis of (ISC)2
Nissan's car of the future will use Microsoft's Azure cloud services to pay tolls, transfer settings between cars, and even—gulp!—possibly bring Office features to the dashboard.
Microsoft has signed a deal to work with Renault-Nissan to create a new vehicle communications platform via the Azure cloud.
Researchers from Chinese technology company Tencent found a series of vulnerabilities that, when combined, allowed them to remotely take over a Tesla Model S car.
MIT and two Dutch universities are collaborating on a $27 million project to create a fleet of autonomous canal-going vessels. At the same time, private companies are already building open water vessels for a myriad of transportation and shipping nee...
Autonomous cars are set to take off but they are less likely to be driven by private owners and will in all probability be part of networks operated by ride-hailing services, according to the co-founder and president of Lyft.
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that marketing isn’t about selling stuff anymore. It’s about selling experiences. A recent trip made it clear that Tesla gets this and Mercedes does not.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire DevelopersQLD
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- TPMobile Application DeveloperWA
- CCProcess Specialist - short contract, asap start!VIC
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- TPTest AnalystQLD