Audi is equipping some of its new model cars with traffic technology information to tell drivers how long it will take for the light to change from red to green.
Electric cars would meet the needs of nine out of 10 drivers today, enabling the replacement of most combustion-engine vehicles, according to an MIT study of U.S. driving patterns.
Ford today announced plans to have a high-volume, fully autonomous self-driving car in commercial operation in 2021 for ride-hailing or ride-sharing services.
Tesla and SolarCity shook hands today on what would be the first integrated solar energy and battery storage company through a $2.6 billion all-stock deal.
U.S. drivers are for the most part still confident in self-driving car technology even after it was revealed that a Tesla Model S in Autopilot drove through an 18-wheeler, killing the driver.
Automotive cybersecurity finally looks like it is on the front burner. But a host of improvements need to be made before the connected car is even relatively safe from hacks.
It seems clear that advanced driver assistance systems can prevent accidents by reacting faster than humans in many situations, but after the first recorded fatal crash of a Tesla Model S while operating in Autopilot mode, automakers should be asking...
The Linux community has a message to Microsoft: Back off
Videos about automotive IT
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCABAP DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCAutomation Test Engineer with Baseline clearance (or higher)VIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW