The Navy has given researchers at Florida Atlantic University a $258,008 grant to study the movement of fish in order to enhance the motion of underwater vehicles.
MIT and two Dutch universities are collaborating on a $27 million project to create a fleet of autonomous canal-going vessels. At the same time, private companies are already building open water vessels for a myriad of transportation and shipping nee...
Autonomous cars are set to take off but they are less likely to be driven by private owners and will in all probability be part of networks operated by ride-hailing services, according to the co-founder and president of Lyft.
Columnist Rob Enderle writes that marketing isn’t about selling stuff anymore. It’s about selling experiences. A recent trip made it clear that Tesla gets this and Mercedes does not.
British adventurer, Ben Grylls, tested out the new Land Rover Discovery's Intelligent Seat Fold Technology while jumping from a plane. Using a smartphone app, drivers will be able to perform a variety of functions including closing the windows of the...
Automotive cybersecurity finally looks like it is on the front burner. But a host of improvements need to be made before the connected car is even relatively safe from hacks.
It seems clear that advanced driver assistance systems can prevent accidents by reacting faster than humans in many situations, but after the first recorded fatal crash of a Tesla Model S while operating in Autopilot mode, automakers should be asking...
The Linux community has a message to Microsoft: Back off
Videos about automotive IT
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW