Google Apps administrators can now remotely deactivate browser cookies that contain their end-users' sign-in credentials, a move designed to improve security in Google's hosted applications suite.
IronKey rolled out its Trusted Access for Banking USB drive on Monday.
VeriSign is introducing a certification service that confirms whether a business is legitimate and that their Web site is free of malware.
Security measures such as one-time passwords and phone-based user authentication, considered among the most robust forms of security, are no longer enough to protect online banking transactions against fraud, a new report from research firm Gartner I...
A Seattle computer security consultant says he's developed a new way to exploit a recently disclosed bug in the SSL protocol, used to secure communications on the Internet. The attack, while difficult to execute, could give attackers a very powerful ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTSenior Mobile DeveloperWA
- CCProject managerACT
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTSenior Technical Lead - Java and .NetNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTNetwork Engineer- LinuxWA
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC