Australian Internet service provider iiNet has proposed the establishment of an independent body to police copyright infringement by Internet users.
Service providers, rights holders and internet users are anxiously awaiting news of whether the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) will further appeal the decision against it today by the Federal Court, but both the industry body a...
The loose-knit confederation of internet activists who organise under the banner "Anonymous" appeared to hit Australia again this morning, with Operation Payback targeting a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack against the Australian Federatio...
iiNet has sent a request to the Federal Court to put a stop to film studios' appeal against last month's decision to clear the Australian Internet service provider (ISP) of copyright breaches. The ISP filed a 'Notice of Contention' in the Federal Cou...
AFACT statement: Film industry disappointed by Federal Court ruling on online copyright infringement
The official statement from AFACT on today's Federal Court ruling on online copyright infringement.
iiNet CEO Michael Malone will be the Internet service provider’s (ISP) first witness in its civil case against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT).
iiNet has hit back in its civil case against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) at the Federal Court of Australia with a statistical retort.
The civil action between the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) and ISP iiNet continues today, with AFACT’s executive director, Neil Gane, likely to take the stand as the first witness.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.