Australian Internet service provider iiNet has proposed the establishment of an independent body to police copyright infringement by Internet users.
Service providers, rights holders and internet users are anxiously awaiting news of whether the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) will further appeal the decision against it today by the Federal Court, but both the industry body a...
The loose-knit confederation of internet activists who organise under the banner "Anonymous" appeared to hit Australia again this morning, with Operation Payback targeting a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack against the Australian Federatio...
iiNet has sent a request to the Federal Court to put a stop to film studios' appeal against last month's decision to clear the Australian Internet service provider (ISP) of copyright breaches. The ISP filed a 'Notice of Contention' in the Federal Cou...
AFACT statement: Film industry disappointed by Federal Court ruling on online copyright infringement
The official statement from AFACT on today's Federal Court ruling on online copyright infringement.
iiNet CEO Michael Malone will be the Internet service provider’s (ISP) first witness in its civil case against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT).
iiNet has hit back in its civil case against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) at the Federal Court of Australia with a statistical retort.
The civil action between the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) and ISP iiNet continues today, with AFACT’s executive director, Neil Gane, likely to take the stand as the first witness.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
- 5 hidden iOS 10 features that are instant game changers
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC