Australian Internet service provider iiNet has proposed the establishment of an independent body to police copyright infringement by Internet users.
Service providers, rights holders and internet users are anxiously awaiting news of whether the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) will further appeal the decision against it today by the Federal Court, but both the industry body a...
The loose-knit confederation of internet activists who organise under the banner "Anonymous" appeared to hit Australia again this morning, with Operation Payback targeting a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack against the Australian Federatio...
iiNet has sent a request to the Federal Court to put a stop to film studios' appeal against last month's decision to clear the Australian Internet service provider (ISP) of copyright breaches. The ISP filed a 'Notice of Contention' in the Federal Cou...
AFACT statement: Film industry disappointed by Federal Court ruling on online copyright infringement
The official statement from AFACT on today's Federal Court ruling on online copyright infringement.
iiNet CEO Michael Malone will be the Internet service provider’s (ISP) first witness in its civil case against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT).
iiNet has hit back in its civil case against the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) at the Federal Court of Australia with a statistical retort.
The civil action between the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) and ISP iiNet continues today, with AFACT’s executive director, Neil Gane, likely to take the stand as the first witness.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Parrot Mambo Drone review
- Logitech K780 Wireless Keyboard review: One fantastic keyboard for your computer, phone, and tablet
- Microsoft confirms Windows 10 adoption slowdown
- Sonos comes to the Apple store, but what does that mean for Beats speakers?
- Microsoft-Nissan partnership treats cars like PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW