A discussion paper has been released by the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, calling for submissions on the effectiveness of the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman's role in dispute resolutions between telcos and th...
The Australian Communications and Media Authority today announced it has updated its prohibition on mobile phone jamming in the wake of a 2010 review of its 1999 prohibition.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) today issued a warning about scammers trying to take advantage of Australians' generosity in the wake of the devastating Queensland floods.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has begun legal proceedings against Singtel Optus Pty Ltd in the Federal Court in Melbourne for allegedly contravening the Trade Practices Act 1974 in relation to the company’s use of the word...
The Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, has announced that he will extend the registration period on the Do Not Call Register from three years to five years.
Recent statistics released by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) indicates that consumer complaints relating to mobile premium services (MPS) are dropping.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has introduced new mobile phone rules that will give telco customers the option to block premium SMS messages from being sent to their phones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW