A discussion paper has been released by the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, calling for submissions on the effectiveness of the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman's role in dispute resolutions between telcos and th...
The Australian Communications and Media Authority today announced it has updated its prohibition on mobile phone jamming in the wake of a 2010 review of its 1999 prohibition.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) today issued a warning about scammers trying to take advantage of Australians' generosity in the wake of the devastating Queensland floods.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has begun legal proceedings against Singtel Optus Pty Ltd in the Federal Court in Melbourne for allegedly contravening the Trade Practices Act 1974 in relation to the company’s use of the word...
The Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, has announced that he will extend the registration period on the Do Not Call Register from three years to five years.
Recent statistics released by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) indicates that consumer complaints relating to mobile premium services (MPS) are dropping.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has introduced new mobile phone rules that will give telco customers the option to block premium SMS messages from being sent to their phones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW