A discussion paper has been released by the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, calling for submissions on the effectiveness of the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman's role in dispute resolutions between telcos and th...
Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA)
The Australian Communications and Media Authority today announced it has updated its prohibition on mobile phone jamming in the wake of a 2010 review of its 1999 prohibition.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) today issued a warning about scammers trying to take advantage of Australians' generosity in the wake of the devastating Queensland floods.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has begun legal proceedings against Singtel Optus Pty Ltd in the Federal Court in Melbourne for allegedly contravening the Trade Practices Act 1974 in relation to the company’s use of the word...
The Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, has announced that he will extend the registration period on the Do Not Call Register from three years to five years.
In Australia, if you have a social networking account such as Facebook or Twitter, or if you use Internet message boards or forums, you are bound by this country's laws when you post material or express yourself. This issue has become readily apparen...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW