A discussion paper has been released by the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, calling for submissions on the effectiveness of the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman's role in dispute resolutions between telcos and th...
Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA)
The Australian Communications and Media Authority today announced it has updated its prohibition on mobile phone jamming in the wake of a 2010 review of its 1999 prohibition.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) today issued a warning about scammers trying to take advantage of Australians' generosity in the wake of the devastating Queensland floods.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has begun legal proceedings against Singtel Optus Pty Ltd in the Federal Court in Melbourne for allegedly contravening the Trade Practices Act 1974 in relation to the company’s use of the word...
The Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, has announced that he will extend the registration period on the Do Not Call Register from three years to five years.
In Australia, if you have a social networking account such as Facebook or Twitter, or if you use Internet message boards or forums, you are bound by this country's laws when you post material or express yourself. This issue has become readily apparen...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 2 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 3 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 4 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 5 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Developers getting more help with heterogenous processors
- LogMeIn buying password manager LastPass
- Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
- Why Continuum could draw customers from Apple and Android to Windows 10 mobile
- Sony's Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact go on sale next week at Australia's largest telcos
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW