A discussion paper has been released by the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, calling for submissions on the effectiveness of the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman's role in dispute resolutions between telcos and th...
Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA)
The Australian Communications and Media Authority today announced it has updated its prohibition on mobile phone jamming in the wake of a 2010 review of its 1999 prohibition.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) today issued a warning about scammers trying to take advantage of Australians' generosity in the wake of the devastating Queensland floods.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has begun legal proceedings against Singtel Optus Pty Ltd in the Federal Court in Melbourne for allegedly contravening the Trade Practices Act 1974 in relation to the company’s use of the word...
The Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, has announced that he will extend the registration period on the Do Not Call Register from three years to five years.
In Australia, if you have a social networking account such as Facebook or Twitter, or if you use Internet message boards or forums, you are bound by this country's laws when you post material or express yourself. This issue has become readily apparen...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia