A discussion paper has been released by the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, calling for submissions on the effectiveness of the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman's role in dispute resolutions between telcos and th...
Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA)
The Australian Communications and Media Authority today announced it has updated its prohibition on mobile phone jamming in the wake of a 2010 review of its 1999 prohibition.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) today issued a warning about scammers trying to take advantage of Australians' generosity in the wake of the devastating Queensland floods.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has begun legal proceedings against Singtel Optus Pty Ltd in the Federal Court in Melbourne for allegedly contravening the Trade Practices Act 1974 in relation to the company’s use of the word...
The Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, has announced that he will extend the registration period on the Do Not Call Register from three years to five years.
In Australia, if you have a social networking account such as Facebook or Twitter, or if you use Internet message boards or forums, you are bound by this country's laws when you post material or express yourself. This issue has become readily apparen...
Latest News Articles
- Privacy groups call for action to stop Facebook's off site user tracking plans
- Huawei's smartphones shipments rise on international sales
- Rhapsody reaches 2M subscribers, bets on new unRadio service
- Using Instagram on public Wi-Fi poses risk of an account hijack, researcher says
- Lithium-metal battery could boost gadget power
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $399 free shipping
- $1001.95 free shipping
- 10% off $35
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »