Electronics substitute luxury in Audi's lighter TT sports coupe
The sweet sound of petrol afterburn.
Audi in pictures
Three petrol versions of the Audi TT are available in Australia, including the TFSI manual from $71950, an S tronic automatic from $74,950 and an all wheel drive quattro S tronic version priced from $77,950. Pictured is the front-wheel drive Audi 2.0 TFSI S tronic model with the S line pack, which adds 19-inch wheels, Full LED headlights, a 155-watt sound system and a digital radio, and is priced from $82,450
Apple today released an updated list of car models that support its iPhone-mirroring API CarPlay, but the list excludes some major car makers -- at least for now.
Robot hitchiker attacked, abandoned... Nokia sells Here mapping business to German car makers... Spy-spotting software comes to Wall St... and more tech news
Nokia has reached an agreement to sell its Here mapping and location services business to an automotive industry consortium consisting of Audi, BMW Group and Daimler, in a deal that gives the business an enterprise value of €2.8 billion (US$3.1 billi...
Musk confirms SpaceX satellite Internet plans...Apple Music probed for antitrust violations...North Korea rattles cyber-saber...and more tech news.
Audi’s answer to finite fossil fuels is a hybrid petrol-electric engine capable of stellar milege. Australians will have the opportunity to own the innovative technology in March with the launch of the Audi A3 e-tron.
Three petrol versions of the Audi TT are available in Australia, including the TFSI manual from $71950, an S tronic automatic from $74,950 and an all wheel drive quattro S tronic version priced from $77,950. Pictured is the front-wheel drive Audi 2.0...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- TPUAT LeadQLD
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCSystems Engineer -SOE/VDIACT
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerSA
- TPService Desk Analyst - Out of hoursSA
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC