As of today, the first of the Windows Phone 7 smartphones are available from T-Mobile and AT&T. The launch of Windows Phone 7 is the result of a complete reboot of Microsoft's mobile OS and kicks off its attempt to regain relevance in the very co...
Now that LTE and WiMax officially are not 4G, use of that heavily advertised term is a free-for-all -- at least until it comes time to name the next wave of mobile networks.
ViewSonic's ViewPad 7, a tablet PC with a 7-inch display, is the latest in a line of machines that bridge the gap between a smartphone and a tablet.
Microsoft claims its Windows Phone 7 (WP7) smartphones help users get more done in fewer steps than do rival phones.
Microsoft gave a peek at the first Windows Phone 7 products earlier this month when it formally announced its follow-on Windows Mobile in the race for smartphone glory vs. Apple (See: Windows Phone 7 vs. Apple iOS), Google and RIM. Microsoft’s curre...
Is AT&T behind on IPv6 deployment?
Verizon Wireless kicks off sales of Apple's iPad bundled either with a MiFi mobile hotspot or as Wi-Fi-only units in 2,000 stores on Thursday.
Android-powered phones are all the rage these days, with sexy new models available from all the major carriers (not just AT&T, ahem).
Sprint Nextel will sell the Samsung Galaxy Tab touchscreen tablet for $399.99 with a two-year service contract, starting Nov. 14, the carrier announced Monday.
Android phones may be all the rage right now, but for AT&T the Apple iPhone remains its more alluring gold mine.
AT&T on Thursday reported revenue of $US31.6 billion for the third quarter, up 2.8 per cent from the third quarter of 2009, with mobile data revenue and mobile subscriber gains from the iPhone driving the growth.
Verizon will introduce tiered data pricing on October 28, Engadget reports. Unlike AT&T's two-tiered data plan, however, Verizon will not be abandoning the unlimited data option for smartphones.
CHICAGO -- Tablets computers are bound to be big sellers, and the two largest U.S. wireless carriers are getting ready to embrace that trend with retail sales of the already popular iPad and the yet-to-be released Galaxy Tab later this fall.
AT&T extended its U-Verse Mobile application to Android on Monday, tapping into the operating system's growing popularity by offering the TV-viewing software on the Android Market and several phones.
A Verizon MiFi bundled with an Apple iPad could save you big money on data plans, but if you already have an iPad or a MiFi, you're out of luck. Verizon will start selling the popular Apple iPad at its stores on October 28, and since there is no CDMA...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- 60 turns with Civilization VI: 3 key tweaks will change how you conquer the world
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW