Verizon Wireless plans to resurrect thousands of retired Microsoft Kin phones as feature phones -- without wireless data capability -- later this year, according to a leaked document on a tech Web site.
Windows Phone 7 (WP7) smartphones have only been on sale since Monday at two wireless carriers in the U.S. and already Microsoft is saying "initial supplies are tight."
A recent survey of nearly 1,200 IT professionals found strong interest in deploying iPads and other Apple iOS products for use inside their organizations.
As of today, the first of the Windows Phone 7 smartphones are available from T-Mobile and AT&T. The launch of Windows Phone 7 is the result of a complete reboot of Microsoft's mobile OS and kicks off its attempt to regain relevance in the very co...
Now that LTE and WiMax officially are not 4G, use of that heavily advertised term is a free-for-all -- at least until it comes time to name the next wave of mobile networks.
ViewSonic's ViewPad 7, a tablet PC with a 7-inch display, is the latest in a line of machines that bridge the gap between a smartphone and a tablet.
Microsoft claims its Windows Phone 7 (WP7) smartphones help users get more done in fewer steps than do rival phones.
Microsoft gave a peek at the first Windows Phone 7 products earlier this month when it formally announced its follow-on Windows Mobile in the race for smartphone glory vs. Apple (See: Windows Phone 7 vs. Apple iOS), Google and RIM. Microsoft’s curre...
Is AT&T behind on IPv6 deployment?
Verizon Wireless kicks off sales of Apple's iPad bundled either with a MiFi mobile hotspot or as Wi-Fi-only units in 2,000 stores on Thursday.
Android-powered phones are all the rage these days, with sexy new models available from all the major carriers (not just AT&T, ahem).
Sprint Nextel will sell the Samsung Galaxy Tab touchscreen tablet for $399.99 with a two-year service contract, starting Nov. 14, the carrier announced Monday.
Android phones may be all the rage right now, but for AT&T the Apple iPhone remains its more alluring gold mine.
AT&T on Thursday reported revenue of $US31.6 billion for the third quarter, up 2.8 per cent from the third quarter of 2009, with mobile data revenue and mobile subscriber gains from the iPhone driving the growth.
Verizon will introduce tiered data pricing on October 28, Engadget reports. Unlike AT&T's two-tiered data plan, however, Verizon will not be abandoning the unlimited data option for smartphones.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- FTAutomation Test AnalystSA
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistNSW
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW
- FTMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Team LeadQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- TPAutomation Test AnalystsQLD
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Change Manager- Culture & Process ChangeNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Application Developement and IntegrationQLD