Five large U.S. broadband providers will warn subscribers of illegal file sharing detected on their accounts under a new agreement with members of the entertainment industry, the groups announced Thursday.
If you're impressed with the current generation of LTE services, wait until you get a load of LTE Advanced.
Instead of rejecting AT&T's proposed acquisition of T-Mobile USA, U.S. regulators should approve the deal with conditions that require AT&T to build out its mobile broadband network to more rural areas, said one telecom consultant and liberal...
A 26-year-old man who last year helped hackers publish personal information belonging to about 120,000 iPad users pleaded guilty to fraud and hacking charges in a New Jersey court Thursday.
A recall of some Apple iPads could further constrain supplies of the popular tablet device at a time when the company is already struggling to meet demand.
I love my hometown of San Francisco. Great weather, great views, great food. But terrible radio. So when I'm driving, I've developed the habit of tuning into Pandora on an iPhone that I link to my car radio. Like a lot of other AT&T customers, I'...
Sprint, Samsung and Google are investigating customer complaints about problems with Nexus S smartphone connections and the deletion of photos taken with the devices, a Sprint spokesman said.
AT&T will be able to significantly improve its mobile network capacity and give better service to its customers because of its proposed acquisition of rival T-Mobile USA, company officials said Thursday.
Every day in large and small offices across America, business workers ignore the PC or desk phone and grab their smartphones for convenient voice, email and Internet access. But delivering high quality cellular service inside office buildings is a ch...
Verizon Wireless Wednesday confirmed that it plans to start selling the Samsung Galaxy S II "superphone" sometime in July, making it one of several U.S. carriers that are expected to sell the device.
As the number of available IPv4 addresses dwindle, operators are getting ready to ramp up the roll-out of IPv6 and World IPv6 Day, on Wednesday, will help the industry root out any problems.
No question, the iPad and iPhone are amazing devices. But the iOS operating system isn't perfect. For example: How come AT&T rebills customers every month for cellular data service without asking? Do you really have to buy a AirPrint-compatible prin...
Polycom, a maker of unified communications equipment, has joined several major carriers around the world to form the Open Visual Communications Consortium (OVCC), intended to make it easier to link one videoconferencing system to another.
Sprint Nextel, joined by an army of thousands of consumers, have filed requests for the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to block AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA.
AT&T's proposed acquisition of rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA would give customers fewer choices and drive up prices, some U.S. lawmakers said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTSystem testersACT
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW