Wired broadband providers in the U.S. deliver speeds that are close to, and sometimes exceed, the service they promise customers, according to a report released Tuesday by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
Apple’s iPhone 5 has been the subject of scads of rumours, with some focused on a bigger screen, others on fewer buttons and still others on facial recognition. But the one thing all the rumourmongers seemed to agree on of late was that the next gre...
Verizon Wireless and American Express will integrate the Serve online payment system over mobile phones and tablets in coming months, the two companies announced Monday.
AT&T announced service throttling for the heaviest users of its unlimited mobile data plans on Friday, saying the only way to truly solve its bandwidth crunch is for regulators to approve its merger with T-Mobile USA.
A U.S. Federal Communications Commission program that subsidizes telephone service in rural areas would transition into broadband subsidies under a plan released Friday by six telecom carriers and three trade groups representing small carriers.
As hard as it may be to believe, it was just over two years ago that Research in Motion was still considered one of the premiere innovators of the smartphone industry.
AT&T reported revenue of US$31.5 billion for the second quarter of 2011, up 2.2 percent from the same quarter in 2010, but net income dropped due to increased operational and support costs.
A senior U.S. senator has urged two federal agencies to reject AT&T's proposed US$39 billion acquisition of T-Mobile USA.
The San Francisco Board of Supervisors let AT&T move forward with deploying its U-Verse TV and broadband service and revived a troubled cell-phone health warning law at its meeting on Tuesday.
The FBI said this afternoon that it had arrested a total of fourteen individuals thought to belong to the Anonymous hacking group for their alleged participation in a series of distributed denial-of-service attacks (DDoS) against PayPal last year.
Isis, the mobile-payments joint venture that includes three U.S. national mobile operators, said Tuesday that Visa, MasterCard and American Express have signed on to support the project.
Apple may be preparing to assault the prepaid side of Android with a contract-free iPhone of its own.
Google's surprisingly strong earnings helped spark renewed confidence in the tech sector in advance of a raft of vendor earnings announcements next week, as shares of bellwether IT companies led markets upward Friday.
Third-party charges on U.S. consumer and business telephone bills, most of them unauthorized by the customer, amount to US $2 billion a year, according to a new report from a U.S. Senate committee.
Dish Network will acquire satellite mobile operator TerreStar Networks for US$1.375 billion under an agreement approved Thursday by a bankruptcy court.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Why you'll never buy a 3D printer
- Vizio P65-C1 display review: Dolby Vision HDR and an Android remote control
- Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- How to find the cheapest flights
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW