The company that brought us the PadFone, an all-in-one smartphone, tablet and laptop device, is thinking a bit bigger. Taiwan's Asustek Computer has now combined a tablet, smartphone and desktop PC into a single product that it calls the Transformer ...
Asustek Computer is extending its Zenbook family of ultrabooks with a new model with a cover made from Gorilla Glass to make it resistant to scratches.
PCs that are cooler, smaller and faster were announced by computer makers Sunday in advance of Computex, with the new machines featuring Intel's speedier fourth-generation Core processors code-named Haswell.
After months of teasers, Intel kicked off shipments of fourth-generation Core processors code-named Haswell, with the first batch being quad-core chips for laptops and desktops.
Want to find out what's next in smartphones, tablets and PCs? The latest trends in hardware will be on display at the giant Computex trade show, which kicks off in Taipei next week.
PC shipments in Western Europe declined by 20.5 percent during the first quarter: The only vendors to see shipments grow were Lenovo and Apple, which returned to the top five.
In the face of a slump in PC sales and industry debate over whether the smartphone or tablet is now the preferred tool for a large segment of domestic and even small business users, Asus continues to release a number of combined and flexible devices ...
Would you pay an extra $US50 for a pint-sized tablet if it ran Windows 8 instead of Android? Asus thinks you might.
Asustek has shipped its Google TV streaming device called Cube, which will become available starting this week for $US139.99.
As PC sales remain sluggish, analysts expect Taiwanese vendors Acer and Asustek Computer to try to seize today's changing tech market with low-end Android tablets, for which consumer demand is high.
Try this, try that and see what entices customers. That's the mantra for tablet makers that are experimenting with new tablet features in the elusive quest to deliver the next big hit.
Asustek has announced it will soon begin U.S. shipments of an all-in-one PC that can be an Android 4.1 tablet, or a fully functional desktop running Windows 8 when attached to a docking station.
Asus has started rolling out an update to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean for its Transformer Pad TF300 tablet.
Asustek Computer is targeting both smartphone and tablet users with its new Padfone Infinity and Fonepad devices, which can be converted between the two formats.
Lenovo was the only PC vendor among the top five that increased its unit sales during the fourth quarter, as the Western European PC market shrank by almost 12 percent year-on-year, according to market research company Gartner.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why the best value TVs are 55 inches (it’s different for curved)
- EVE Online's going free to play after 13 subscription-only years of epic space battles
- Asus embraces the round face trend in smartwatches with the ZenWatch 3
- Hands-on: Samsung's Gear S3 smartwatch is big, bold, and ready to phone home
- Apple's new 2TB iCloud storage tier will give your iPhone tons of space
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Support (Contract Renewable)Asia
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW