A slim and highly portable laptop with good keys and attractive design elements
A solidly built device that's easy to use as a tablet or as a notebook
You can turn this 15.6in notebook into a tablet, but the question is: why would you want to?
It's thin and light form factor does well to disguise the fact that it also has a discrete GeForce graphics adapter
When good features go cheap
Is this what the best Android tablet ever looks like?
Has Asus made its adored tablet even better with its latest Transformer?
Asus packs the hardware of a powerful tablet into an 8in, sub-$350 bargain
The MeMO Pad FHD 10 is a solid tablet overall but performance in some graphically intense games is poor
This 4th gen Intel Core-based unit is designed to serve as a desktop replacement, for work and play
The 7in ASUS Fonepad adds smartphone calling capabilities to a traditional tablet form factor
The new Transformer Pad Infinity is a top of the line Android tablet with a 10.1in 2560x1600 IPS screen
The MeMo Pad HD 7 is a very similar device to the Nexus 7 but with the addition of a 5-megapixel camera
The Fonepad Note is a 6in Android smartphone that comes with a stylus
ASUS has created a desktop PC that incorporates an Android tablet
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, July 28
- OnePlus refines its successful formula with new phone
- Brinks safe can be hacked with just a USB stick
- Samsung event in August portends new smartphone launch
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW