EVGA says it doesn't cheat reviewers by sending out tweaked graphics cards.
The water-cooled Asus ROG GX800 gaming laptop is a desktop in everything but name.
Asus has just unveiled what’s likely to be the most talked about product at this week’s Computex trade show in Taipei, a cute talking robot for the home priced at US$599.
We'll have to wait until Computex to learn more about Asus's Republic of Gamers gaming notebook that it says is faster than Nvidia's last-generation Titan X.
The Asus ROG GT51CA gaming rig has a new feature: a wearable ROG Band wristband that can unlock a hidden drive partition or activate overclocking. The wearable's other purposes seem limited, though.
EVGA is following Asus and MSI with a selection of GTX 950 graphics cards that don't require an extra power connection.
ASUS has released the world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop, under its gaming division Republic of Gamers (ROG).
A metal watch crown, a magnetic charger and two different sizes are among the changes made to the Asus ZenWatch 2.
The Android Wear watch comes in two sizes to fit both smaller and bigger wrists.
Taiwan held its 35th annual Computex trade show this week, and the event hasn't aged well. There was little news to get excited about, the crowds were thinner, and there were no products on the show floor that generated the buzz seen in years past.
Apple streaming service likely at WWDC...Intel shows Skylake tab in Taipei...ARM looks to IoT security, possible acquisition...and more tech news.
ZenBook UX305 is a Windows Ultrabook that copies the MacBook Air’s look, but not its price.
Bing Lee is the only retailer thus far to range the Asus ZenWatch. Asus has confirmed the smartwatch will go on sale at the retailer in April, but representatives have not yet set a date.
Asus has announced that its ZenBook UX305 ultraportable laptop is available for Australians to pre-order now from its Web site. It’s a 13.3in model that will be available in configurations for both consumers and commercial customers, with pricing for...
First there was the Asus Taichi: a laptop featuring screens on both sides of lid, and one of the more interesting 2-in1 designs we’ve seen. Now there is simply the Chi: a 2-in-1 laptop featuring one screen, but a removable one so that you can use it ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP Project Manager- HR/Payroll- Finance Systems IntegrationNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia