The Asus ROG GT51CA gaming rig has a new feature: a wearable ROG Band wristband that can unlock a hidden drive partition or activate overclocking. The wearable's other purposes seem limited, though.
EVGA is following Asus and MSI with a selection of GTX 950 graphics cards that don't require an extra power connection.
ASUS has released the world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop, under its gaming division Republic of Gamers (ROG).
A metal watch crown, a magnetic charger and two different sizes are among the changes made to the Asus ZenWatch 2.
The Android Wear watch comes in two sizes to fit both smaller and bigger wrists.
Taiwan held its 35th annual Computex trade show this week, and the event hasn't aged well. There was little news to get excited about, the crowds were thinner, and there were no products on the show floor that generated the buzz seen in years past.
Apple streaming service likely at WWDC...Intel shows Skylake tab in Taipei...ARM looks to IoT security, possible acquisition...and more tech news.
ZenBook UX305 is a Windows Ultrabook that copies the MacBook Air’s look, but not its price.
Bing Lee is the only retailer thus far to range the Asus ZenWatch. Asus has confirmed the smartwatch will go on sale at the retailer in April, but representatives have not yet set a date.
Asus has announced that its ZenBook UX305 ultraportable laptop is available for Australians to pre-order now from its Web site. It’s a 13.3in model that will be available in configurations for both consumers and commercial customers, with pricing for...
First there was the Asus Taichi: a laptop featuring screens on both sides of lid, and one of the more interesting 2-in1 designs we’ve seen. Now there is simply the Chi: a 2-in-1 laptop featuring one screen, but a removable one so that you can use it ...
Asus took a jab at the MacBook Air and iPad with three new PC convertibles it claims offer better design and performance. Unfortunately, the products fall a tad short of offering the premium feel found in competing Apple devices.
The new ultra-thin Transformer Book Chi convertibles are a better option than Apple's Macbook Air and iPad Air, according to Asus, which will start shipping the hybrid tablet-laptops next month.
Asus has unveiled its ZenWatch, a rounded smartwatch that will go head-to-head with LG’s G Watch R and Motorola’s Moto 360, at the IFA tradeshow in Berlin.
No mention was made of a smartphone that could morph into a tablet and supersize into a computer during Asus’ IFA address. Instead the company unveiled a flagship ZenBook, a couple of tablets and then resurrected its ‘Ee’ brand of small notebooks wit...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC