This favorite among gamers of all stripes is now available on the cheap.
We tested a stack of USB-C charging laptops and surprise: They finally work! (Mostly).
The Asus Tinker Board offers a solid mini-HTPC alternative to the Raspberry Pi, especially if you have a 4K TV.
Builders should be happy about the thoughtful shanges on Asus motherboards this year, including an internal USB 3.1 header connector, a clever M.2 cooling scheme, and integrated water cooling.
The latest Android Wear watch comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 2100 processor, which is designed for better performance on smartwatches.
It's no joke, you can now get GeForce GTX 980 ti and original Titan X performance in a laptop! We see how it's done in the Asus ROG G752.
EVGA says it doesn't cheat reviewers by sending out tweaked graphics cards.
The water-cooled Asus ROG GX800 gaming laptop is a desktop in everything but name.
Asus has just unveiled what’s likely to be the most talked about product at this week’s Computex trade show in Taipei, a cute talking robot for the home priced at US$599.
We'll have to wait until Computex to learn more about Asus's Republic of Gamers gaming notebook that it says is faster than Nvidia's last-generation Titan X.
The Asus ROG GT51CA gaming rig has a new feature: a wearable ROG Band wristband that can unlock a hidden drive partition or activate overclocking. The wearable's other purposes seem limited, though.
EVGA is following Asus and MSI with a selection of GTX 950 graphics cards that don't require an extra power connection.
ASUS has released the world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop, under its gaming division Republic of Gamers (ROG).
A metal watch crown, a magnetic charger and two different sizes are among the changes made to the Asus ZenWatch 2.
The Android Wear watch comes in two sizes to fit both smaller and bigger wrists.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Asus' popular 144Hz gaming monitor has dropped to $205
- Intel Optane Memory has a mission: Make hard drives faster than SSDs
- 10 powerful, obscure Windows keyboard shortcuts you should know
- Microsoft's Docs.com is sharing dangerously sensitive personal files and information
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTC# (Full Stack) DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security EnvironmentACT
- FTICT Account Manager / ICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- CCMigration EngineerACT
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperWA
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW
- FTSenior IT Test AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- CCProject LeadNSW
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTImplementation LeadVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderNSW