Asus has unveiled its ZenWatch, a rounded smartwatch that will go head-to-head with LG’s G Watch R and Motorola’s Moto 360, at the IFA tradeshow in Berlin.
No mention was made of a smartphone that could morph into a tablet and supersize into a computer during Asus’ IFA address. Instead the company unveiled a flagship ZenBook, a couple of tablets and then resurrected its ‘Ee’ brand of small notebooks wit...
Asus is working with Australian telcos to re-enter the local smartphone market by next year. The Taiwanese company plans on bringing its ZenFone range to Australian carriers and retailers, while also increasing its range of Intel-powered tablets and ...
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
It was the briefest of chances to pick up the new Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi, a laptop and tablet hybrid that looks to rival the Macbook Air for thinness, but it was the only all week to examine one of the hottest products to be revealed at Compu...
Asus' upcoming Zenbook NX500 looks a lot like Apple's MacBook Pro, but that's no complaint. The high-end laptop is a posh device that left us impressed, especially with its 4K screen.
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
Home routers and other consumer embedded devices are plagued by basic vulnerabilities and can't be easily secured by non-technical users, which means they'll likely continue to be targeted in what has already become an increasing trend of mass attack...
The new A1-830 tablet ticks all of the right boxes for people interested in a functional tablet sporting the sub 8-inch form factor. The tablet sports a 7.9-in, 1024x768 resolution screen at a 4:3 screen ratio; a ratio deal for web browsing and readi...
A group of attackers managed to compromise 300,000 home and small-office wireless routers, altering their settings to use rogue DNS servers, according to Internet security research organization Team Cymru.
Asus is looking to complete its MeMO Pad range with the release of an 8in tablet today. With a sub-$330 price, it will compete against rivals from Google and Apple.
ASUS has today announced the launch of its MeMo Pad HD 7 Android tablet in Australia, with the device available now for $199.
Taiwanese PC maker Asus plans to launch new tablets in its Transformer and MeMO Pad lines of Android tablets later this year as it aims to build up its brand in the tablet space alongside the Google Nexus 7 series.
The Windows 8 Secure Boot mechanism can be bypassed on PCs from certain manufacturers because of oversights in how those vendors implemented the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) specification, according to a team of security researchers.
Mere days after Microsoft was forced to slash the price of the Surface RT in an attempt to move more of the moribund tablets, Windows RT has received yet another no-confidence vote: Asus plans to pull back from the mobile-focused platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Apple's $450 million e-books settlement gets final approval
- Reports: EU taking first step towards breaking up Google
- US man sentenced for hacking POS systems at Subway
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC