The U.S. Supreme Court will hear arguments Monday in two cases with potentially broad implications to technology users, one reviewing whether consumers can resell copyright-protected products they have purchased and the second challenging an electron...
After a so-far fruitless three-year effort to settle the case, Google and the plaintiffs suing it for alleged book-related copyright infringement apparently are moving away from seeking a friendly solution.
Google and representatives for authors and publishers told a U.S. District Court judge Thursday that they would like to continue discussions on a revised settlement in a copyright infringement case that has dragged on for years.
Owners of three websites said to be involved in digital piracy in a new paper have objected to the label, saying they provide legitimate and legal services.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCService Monitoring Specialist - Information SecurityVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Information Management SMEQLD
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC