Updated software from Trellia Networks will now let enterprise IT groups set policies for automating and managing mobile access for devices running Android, BlackBerry OS and Apple iOS operating systems, in addition to laptops.
Symantec today announced that its mobile device management software now supports Apple iOS and Google Android, via Microsoft's Enterprise ActiveSync protocol, which both platforms support. The release is part of an expanded push by the security vendo...
The first thing that almost every enterprise does in tracking assets wirelessly is pick the client tracking device. It's the wrong thing to do, says Michael Campbell, CEO of Sensor Logic, which offers a hosted asset tracking platform called Cirrus.
Desktop management and virtualization software company Citrix has purchased IT-asset-monitoring service provider <a href="http://paglo.com">Paglo</a> for an undisclosed amount, the two companies announced Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService DeskWA
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT