An upcoming meeting of the U.N.'s International Telecommunication Union could have a huge impact on Internet businesses, and those businesses should help lobby to keep the organization from imposing new Internet regulations, a group of Internet advoc...
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre
The Asia Pacific region is no longer able to meet IPv4 demand due to the unprecedented fixed and mobile network growth in the region, according to the Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC), the regional Internet registry for the Asia Pacifi...
The Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC) has run out of all but a handful of IPv4 addresses that it is holding in reserve for start-up network operators.
The current crop of Internet addresses could start to disappear this week if a regional Internet registry makes one more request for two blocks of addresses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Telstra EasyTouch 4G Android phone
- 2 Sennheiser PC 363D gaming headset
- 3 Telstra T-Hub 2 (preview)
- 4 Grundig Meglio GLED2211HDV LED TV
- 5 Sony HXR-MC50E professional HD camcorder
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Latest News Articles
- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Almost 200,000 people may have been affected by US visa system crash
- Who wins if Iliad buys T-Mobile?
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Windows Server 2003 support expiration could push sales next year
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $10.06 free shipping
- $111 free shipping
- $107 free shipping
- 90% off $2.98
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »