Qualcomm's upcoming server chips are being tested by top-tier cloud players, but now developers can also work with them through a new cloud service.
For a while it was hard to get a hand on an ARM, but that may not be the case soon.
IBM's Internet of Things platform can now work with IoT processors designed by ARM, thanks to a new partnership between the two companies.
Apple streaming service likely at WWDC...Intel shows Skylake tab in Taipei...ARM looks to IoT security, possible acquisition...and more tech news.
Every flagship smartphone you buy contains a processor designed by ARM. On Tuesday, ARM described what those flagship phones will look like in 2016 -- and they'll all be powered by its new chip, the Cortex A-72 processor.
Intel's US$740 million investment in software company Cloudera will help sell more x86 chips in Hadoop installations, but it could also be a defensive move to maintain its server lead from the emerging threat posed by 64-bit ARM servers.
For more than a decade Arm Holdings has designed chips that have powered mobile handsets and smartphones like Apple's iPhone. The company now faces a challenger in Intel, which recently demonstrated a smartphone, LG Electronics' GW990, based on its u...
For once, Intel knows how it feels to be the underdog.
If you still blanche at the term "netbook" for being an ungainly piece of vendor-speak, then prepare to be nauseated later this year as "smartbook" supporters start to bang that marketing drum.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW