Jawbone's new Up wristband, a device that tracks your movement, sleeping patterns and eating habits, should not be classified as a fitness product but a wellness product, according to the company.
The Windows 8 Metro application ecosystem is evolving. Here are 17 early entrants worth adding to your tablet or PC
For Windows Phone 8 users, the wait for an official Pandora app is finally over. The streaming music service released a free Windows Phone 8 app today--and it includes several goodies you won't find in the Pandora apps available for other platforms.
US accessories company Kensington has introduced a "proximity monitoring system" that uses a Bluetooth-enabled fob and tag to keep track of valuables like your smartphone, keys, and other items.
Google adds more functionality to the Android notifications bar with a new Gmail for Android app that lets you archive and reply to messages with one tap.
The first iPhone hit the market less than five years ago -- and shook up our world. Now iPhone sightings are everywhere, with Apple lovers listening to music, playing games and staring into tiny screens. The last holdouts are coming around and finall...
In the heated competition for native and cloud-based iOS productivity apps, InfoWorld chooses the winners you should own
Busy? Of course you are. Own an Android tablet? Then one of these 10 free task management apps will help you organise your business and professional lives.
These tablet-optimized apps bring your business one step closer to going tree-free and totally mobile.
Canonical made quite a splash at the start of this year when it announced Ubuntu for phones, but--apart from what it demonstrated at the time--we're still waiting both for the downloadable image it promised to provide for the Galaxy Nexus and for spe...
Google has just updated its Google Search Android app, which now includes a home screen widget for the Google Now service.
The Macworld | iWorld Expo in San Francisco is an Apple lover's Disneyland. Ashton Kutcher kicked things off by plugging his movie iJobs, but the main attraction is the showroom floor where vendors display their wares, everything from iPad and iPhone...
Most iPhone and iPad apps appear harmless and fun, but don't fall for them. Some apps are virtual Trojan horses that swipe personal data when you're not looking. Appthority has put together a list of some of the worst offenders and you may be shocked...
Popular subscription music service Rdio has announced that Australian users can now stream free music on the Web, bringing the service in line with the US.
For some reason, Microsoft has taken to calling the mini-programs that you can install into their Office applications “apps”. Functionally, though, most of these are similar to Web browser add-ons - in the sense that they add to or enhance the featu...
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yooka-Laylee preview: This cheerful platformer's like Banjo-Kazooie from a parallel universe
- Kingston's mammoth 2TB flash drives launch and immediately sell out
- The $10 Raspberry Pi Zero W brings Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to the minusule micro-PC
- Torment: Tides of Numenera review: The Planescape successor you've been waiting for
- DJI's rugged Matrice 200 series drones go where no drone has gone before
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCNetwork Engineer/ Network AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity Policy AnalystsVIC
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTLead PMONSW
- FTMobile Gaming SupportQLD
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCTest Reporter - Gold CoastQLD
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- FTGraduate Software Developer - SASACT
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTSenior IT Business Analyst - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- CCMicrostrategy DeveloperVIC