Jawbone's new Up wristband, a device that tracks your movement, sleeping patterns and eating habits, should not be classified as a fitness product but a wellness product, according to the company.
The Windows 8 Metro application ecosystem is evolving. Here are 17 early entrants worth adding to your tablet or PC
For Windows Phone 8 users, the wait for an official Pandora app is finally over. The streaming music service released a free Windows Phone 8 app today--and it includes several goodies you won't find in the Pandora apps available for other platforms.
US accessories company Kensington has introduced a "proximity monitoring system" that uses a Bluetooth-enabled fob and tag to keep track of valuables like your smartphone, keys, and other items.
Google adds more functionality to the Android notifications bar with a new Gmail for Android app that lets you archive and reply to messages with one tap.
The first iPhone hit the market less than five years ago -- and shook up our world. Now iPhone sightings are everywhere, with Apple lovers listening to music, playing games and staring into tiny screens. The last holdouts are coming around and finall...
In the heated competition for native and cloud-based iOS productivity apps, InfoWorld chooses the winners you should own
Busy? Of course you are. Own an Android tablet? Then one of these 10 free task management apps will help you organise your business and professional lives.
These tablet-optimized apps bring your business one step closer to going tree-free and totally mobile.
Canonical made quite a splash at the start of this year when it announced Ubuntu for phones, but--apart from what it demonstrated at the time--we're still waiting both for the downloadable image it promised to provide for the Galaxy Nexus and for spe...
Google has just updated its Google Search Android app, which now includes a home screen widget for the Google Now service.
The Macworld | iWorld Expo in San Francisco is an Apple lover's Disneyland. Ashton Kutcher kicked things off by plugging his movie iJobs, but the main attraction is the showroom floor where vendors display their wares, everything from iPad and iPhone...
Most iPhone and iPad apps appear harmless and fun, but don't fall for them. Some apps are virtual Trojan horses that swipe personal data when you're not looking. Appthority has put together a list of some of the worst offenders and you may be shocked...
Popular subscription music service Rdio has announced that Australian users can now stream free music on the Web, bringing the service in line with the US.
For some reason, Microsoft has taken to calling the mini-programs that you can install into their Office applications “apps”. Functionally, though, most of these are similar to Web browser add-ons - in the sense that they add to or enhance the featu...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- TPProject Manager - Documentation RebrandQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate DeveloperNSW
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer - Submarine simulation and testing - MELBOURNEACT
- FTSenior Python DeveloperVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW