Heading out on the road? Be sure you have these critical business apps on your Android device
Hot or not? From the Web to the motherboard to the training ground, get the scoop on what's in and what's out in app dev.
Delivery Hero announced it has partnered with Samsung to make its app part of Samsung Wallet.
Optus has partnered with Google to integrate a direct carrier billing model within the Google Play store.
Microsoft, Google, Intel, BlackBerry and others bid farewell to brands, projects and more.
Microsoft Office does its best to challenge the reigning Apple iWork.
From remote data access to electronics reference tools, these Android apps come in handy for IT pros on the go
Microsoft officially announced Microsoft Office for iPad on Thursday, pushing Microsoft's office suite onto the most popular tablet in the market.
Google beats spring cleaning rush, nixes apps and services
Which tool works best to re-size Windows applications that run full-screen?
These apps will help you work with files of all types -- as well as back them up and keep them secure.
Looking for iPhone and iPad business apps that can boost your productivity? These 12 lesser-known iOS downloads will help extend your mobile display to a desktop, schedule social-media updates, scan documents and much more.
From full-blown IDEs to essential resource utilities, these Android apps bring powerful programming features to phones and tablets
McAfee has released a free version of its mobile security app.
Children now have their very own travel app for iOS devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sony looking for ways to distribute 'The Interview' online
- Sony hack was 'cyber vandalism,' not act of war, says Obama
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.