When shopping for the latest gadgets for your children this Christmas, be aware of some of the risks involved when buying connected toys.
If there’s not a saying about, ‘If you’re going to have full-blown influenza, then you may as well have it while the Olympics are on’ then there probably should be. I’ve spent much of the past week bed ridden, but that’s also given me the opportunit...
The future of finance is automated apps that analyze your accounts and know how much to save and spend.
Now that Mailbox is gone, we recommend the best email clients for GTD, Inbox Zero, Exchange users, Gmail, minimalists, and more.
Toyota has been testing a new automated driving test vehicle called Highway Teammate, with the aim of launching related products by around 2020.
With plenty of user interface add-ons available on the Google Play store, it can be hard to decide what to download, especially when there’s a price attached. The following are our three favourites.
The LifeTrak Move C300 is a watch-style activity tracker that measures steps, distance, calories, heart rate, and more.
It seems that the world just can't make enough wearable fitness-tracking doohickeys. I've tried products from Fitbit, Jawbone, and Striiv, and now I spent the past couple weeks with another step counter in my pocket: The Withings Pulse.
Sideloading refers to the process that allows you to run apps on your Android phone that don't come from an official source like the Google Play Store: Most Android phones have this option disabled by default, but turning it on takes less time than o...
While iPhone users are often first to experience the latest games, Android users get apps that fully automate their phones and predict what they want to type next. Here are five apps that Android users can brag about to their iPhone-toting friends.
Let's face it: All the best apps come to iOS first. Even though Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world, it has to wait patiently for developers to port their wares over to it. We'd love to see some hot iOS-only apps join the...
Finding high-quality Android apps in the Google Play Store can be challenging, with 700,000 or so titles to choose from. Here are ten apps that you may not have stumbled across yet, all of which have impressed us in some way.
A variety of tools and services can help you keep track of all the stuff you need to take care of in your life. Here, we present the best to-do apps and services for the Android user who has way too many things to do.
Google has begun rolling out an updated Play Store app on Android devices which is expected to be available "over the next few weeks". Here's how to get the app right now.
Telstra has launched a new National Rugby League (NRL) app for iOS and Android smartphones, just in time for the kickoff of the 2013 season. The highlight of the app is a subscription video service that allows users to watch live rugby league games b...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
- A new Microsoft foldable device patent offers more grist for the Surface phone rumor mill
- Epson FastFoto FF-640 review: Quick, convenient photo scans don’t come cheap
- EZVIZ Husky review: This weatherproof camera gives you an eye on the outside of your home
- Reality check: How Windows 10's new privacy controls stack up
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)VIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DevelopersQLD
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCTester- InfrastructureACT
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Test Analyst - TAFEQLD
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW