Fashion Week is in Sydney. This is the perfect opportunity to be on top of technology and to get the best apps in your phone from connecting users with the latest runway images and helping attendees work their way through the myriad of shows, present...
The future of finance is automated apps that analyze your accounts and know how much to save and spend.
Now that Mailbox is gone, we recommend the best email clients for GTD, Inbox Zero, Exchange users, Gmail, minimalists, and more.
Toyota has been testing a new automated driving test vehicle called Highway Teammate, with the aim of launching related products by around 2020.
With plenty of user interface add-ons available on the Google Play store, it can be hard to decide what to download, especially when there’s a price attached. The following are our three favourites.
The LifeTrak Move C300 is a watch-style activity tracker that measures steps, distance, calories, heart rate, and more.
It seems that the world just can't make enough wearable fitness-tracking doohickeys. I've tried products from Fitbit, Jawbone, and Striiv, and now I spent the past couple weeks with another step counter in my pocket: The Withings Pulse.
Sideloading refers to the process that allows you to run apps on your Android phone that don't come from an official source like the Google Play Store: Most Android phones have this option disabled by default, but turning it on takes less time than o...
While iPhone users are often first to experience the latest games, Android users get apps that fully automate their phones and predict what they want to type next. Here are five apps that Android users can brag about to their iPhone-toting friends.
Let's face it: All the best apps come to iOS first. Even though Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world, it has to wait patiently for developers to port their wares over to it. We'd love to see some hot iOS-only apps join the...
Finding high-quality Android apps in the Google Play Store can be challenging, with 700,000 or so titles to choose from. Here are ten apps that you may not have stumbled across yet, all of which have impressed us in some way.
A variety of tools and services can help you keep track of all the stuff you need to take care of in your life. Here, we present the best to-do apps and services for the Android user who has way too many things to do.
Google has begun rolling out an updated Play Store app on Android devices which is expected to be available "over the next few weeks". Here's how to get the app right now.
Telstra has launched a new National Rugby League (NRL) app for iOS and Android smartphones, just in time for the kickoff of the 2013 season. The highlight of the app is a subscription video service that allows users to watch live rugby league games b...
So you're looking to work with an overseas supplier for parts. Or you need to hire a programmer whose English is fractured at best. Now what? Do you really need to hire a translator just so you can communicate with these folks?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCSharepoint Analyst DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC