Microsoft quietly updated its Office 2016 Preview apps for early adopters over the past two weeks with a slew of new features the company announced in a round-up Wednesday.
Salesforce has long targeted SMBs with its Desk.com application for customer support, but on Wednesday the cloud powerhouse launched a new version of the software designed specifically for rapidly growing firms.
Businesses that use Microsoft's Skype for Business communication product have some new beta features to play with that make the enterprise messaging and calling product more useful.
What good is big data if you don't have the proper tools to make sense of it? A startup, Kyvos Insights, can transform terabytes of information stored on Hadoop clusters into easy-to-parse data cubes, the format business analysts prefer.
Workday has long been known for its financial and HR software, and on Tuesday it rolled out a new enterprise offering that spans both areas with a focus on planning, budgeting and forecasting.
A new version of Microsoft's parental control product is ready for the Windows 10 launch, but users are complaining about a serious bug as well as features they don't like.
Companies large and small are scrambling to keep up with the demands of an increasingly mobile world, and on Thursday Salesforce unveiled a new line of tools that's designed to help.
IT management software and services provider Blazent is putting the much-ballyhooed big data analysis to work on behalf of its enterprise customers.
Microsoft announced a private beta for a pair of new services Wednesday aimed at making its Office 365 service work better in schools.
Slack is one of those rare startups that seem to defy the odds at just about every turn.
CareerBuilder has long been known primarily for its namesake jobs-listing site, but on Wednesday the company launched a new recruitment platform that's aimed squarely at enterprise HR departments.
The U.S. Navy is paying Microsoft millions of dollars to keep up to 100,000 computers afloat because it has yet to transition away from Windows XP.
Continuing its efforts to woo enterprise users in heavily regulated industries, Box on Monday announced a new add-on tool for its cloud storage service that's designed for managing sensitive data.
Why Siri is still the best voice assistant. Apple Siri vs Microsoft Cortana. Our Siri vs Cortana face off looks at the two smartphone AI assistants to see what they can do. Siri vs Cortana comparison review.
Hard on the heels of the release of a newly updated version of SAP Hana, a security researcher has warned of a potentially serious vulnerability in the in-memory platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia