Amazon.com took a significant step into the word of mobile applications this week with the launch of its <a href="http://www.amazon.com/apps">Amazon Appstore for Android</a>, now available for free to select users of Google Android devices.
NetSuite hopes to entice U.K. VARs (value-added resellers) that may now be aligned with rivals like Microsoft into selling its cloud-based ERP (enterprise resource planning) software, announcing Monday that it has expanded its SP100 sales program to ...
Within the past couple weeks, we have had two major Web browser releases. Microsoft unleashed Internet Explorer 9, and Mozilla officially launched Firefox 4. Each browser had millions of downloads on its inaugural launch day. Firefox appears to have ...
A startup founded by a former Citrix executive is aiming to help customers move Microsoft Exchange mailboxes to either Google Apps or Microsoft's own cloud.
Google on Thursday patched six vulnerabilities in Chrome, and as usual, silently updated users' copies of the browser.
Mozilla today said that it regretted staying silent when it found out last week that hackers had stolen digital certificates for some of the Web's biggest sites, including Google, Skype, Microsoft, Yahoo and its own add-on site.
Mozilla set an unofficial record for software downloads on the second day of Firefox 4's launch, the company said Friday.
A New York startup company spun off from Citigroup is about to launch a service that can offer consumers recommendations for restaurants and other retail outlets, based on an analysis of billions of credit card transactions.
Middleware giant Software AG conducted an elaborate corporate espionage scheme replete with "sex, lies and an audiotape," according to allegations in a lawsuit filed by RFID (radio frequency identification) vendor GlobeRanger.
The European Commission and Microsoft have shrugged off claims by Maxthon International that its browser should be more prominently represented on Windows' browser choice screen.
Sony Ericsson is planning to upgrade the Xperia X10 to Android 2.3 at the end of the second quarter or the beginning of the third quarter, the company said in a blog post on Friday.
"I hear his name bandied about a lot, but I don't know him. I don't know who Henson is. He seems to have his hand in a lot of things around here, but I don't particularly know what that means."
Apps are all about choice. And nowhere is choice more appealing than in the world of Web browsing. In the early days of smartphones, users had no choice but to use the browser that came installed with the operating system, but now we have multiple ch...
It's been a long wait for Firefox 4; it was nearly two years ago that Firefox 3.5 was released. A lot has changed in the browser world since then. But though the wait has been a long one, it has paid off for those with patience: Firefox 4 is a winner...
In a novel use of the software, National Public Radio is using the Splunk log search engine to analyze Web traffic for its audio streams and downloads.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSystem TestersQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC