Faced with rival Firefox 4's record-setting launch, Microsoft this week argued that it's unfair to grade its Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) against Mozilla's newest browser.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or a "feature," but it's definitely annoying.
Your personal data is out there. Every thought you tap out on Twitter, every status update you post on Facebook, and even the last credit card purchase you made is accessible via the Internet.
Users concerned with online privacy have been struggling for years to come up with a solution to being tracked on the Web. Such users either want to avoid irritating, targeted ads based on browsing history or are concerned about businesses having too...
A new survey finds that only a third of mobile phone owners would realize they had lost their phone within 15 minutes. According to the research conducted by YouGov on behalf of SecurEnvoy, a majority would probably figure it out within an hour. Ther...
A year ago, Microsoft released free developer tools for its Windows Phone 7 mobile OS. Today, Microsoft is celebrating a set of numbers that show, the company says, developers have enthusiastically embraced the platform.
Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 platform has caught on with developers in the year since the platform's development tools were first shown, a Microsoft executive stressed Thursday in a blog entry featuring a variety of numbers related to Microsoft's entr...
Dell Thursday offered detailed instructions for adding the Windows Phone 7 "copy and paste" update to its star-crossed Dell Venue Pro smartphone.
Salesforce.com and Intuit will announce Friday that they plan to integrate their respective CRM (customer relationship management) and QuickBooks accounting applications, in an alliance meant to further win the hearts and pocketbooks of the world's m...
Infor is now shipping a new user interface utilizing Microsoft SharePoint that provides customers with a "consumer-grade" experience, tying together core business processes, BI (business intelligence) and collaboration.
Hewlett-Packard is giving developers early access to the webOS 3.0 SDK (Software Development Kit), hoping that they will start working on applications for the company's upcoming TouchPad tablet, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
FuzeBox launched new iPad and Android apps for Fuze Meeting today, enabling multi-party HD video conferencing from virtually anywhere. With these new apps, Fuze Meeting makes a compelling business case as a cost-effective, cross-platform conferencing...
Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) is the most power-efficient browser on the planet, Microsoft claimed this week.
Can you bring your iPad to work? Or will you get in big trouble? With a nod to David Letterman's Top Ten list Signs You've Purchased a Bad iPhone, here are our signs that grease the wheels for iPads to roll into the enterprise.
Edging ever closer to enterprise software maturity, the Hive data warehouse software has been updated with new capabilities considered essential for production use, such as indexing, concurrency and advances in authentication management.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW