Sales of Office 2010 -- especially to consumers -- fueled Microsoft's record quarter, the company and analysts said last week.
To spur Android app purchases and help application developers, Google will introduce a range of new features around its online Android Market, including an in-app payment option and expanded carrier billing.
Apple and News Corp. will launch the latter's The Daily iPad-only newspaper next week in New York, according to invitations sent to members of the press.
Oracle's recent move to switch Sun Microsystems documentation to Oracle support infrastructure has some users up in arms, since the original links currently redirect to a general table of contents.
IBM's LotusLive on-demand collaboration suite is getting a boost via integration with SugarCRM and Ariba's Discovery Service supplier database, the companies announced Thursday.
Oracle is offering a data warehouse tailored for the needs of the financial services industry, the company announced Thursday.
Oracle has added more than 350 PeopleSoft customers in the past year, even as it prepares to launch the <a href="http://www.infoworld.com/d/applications/oracles-fusion-apps-finally-debut-in-q1-2011-892">next-generation Fusion Applications</a>, the co...
Demandbase unveiled on Wednesday a capability to integrate CRM with Web sites, with the intention to improve the user experience for target accounts by personalizing Web content.
Mobile developers are betting that a wave of Android tablets this year floats their application boats, according to a survey published today.
While all the world scrutinized the proposed "Do Not Track" feature for Mozilla's Firefox 4 on Monday, a tiny patch quietly emerged that promises to cut the open source browser's startup time in half on Windows.
Amazon's cloud is adding a service for sending bulk e-mail, saying it will eliminate the burden of "building large-scale e-mail solutions to send marketing and transactional messages."
When 2010 began, the iPad was nothing but a collection of rumors and speculation.
Four months after it debuted Office for Mac 2001, Microsoft on Tuesday launched the first free trial of the application suite.
When is a tablet not a tablet? When it's a PC.
SAP saw revenue rise 27 percent in the fourth quarter but profits dropped by more than a third due to increased provisions linked to litigation with Oracle related to its former TomorrowNow unit, the company said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization
- Telstra misled customers on smartphone warranties: ACCC
- OnePlus One pre-orders go live this week
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW