Apple today said it sold a record 18.6 million iPhones in the first three months of 2011, the third consecutive quarter the company's smartphone has set sales records.
Do you know what your employees are doing on the Web? At a minimum, they're probably goofing off watching YouTube videos. At worst, they could be steering your company toward financial ruin. In this quick guide, I'll show you how to keep an eye on em...
Would you object if a police officer stopped you for speeding, then took your phone and cloned all its data--including photos, videos, e-mails, and recent GPS locations?
Oracle is getting ready to challenge SaaS human resources vendors like SuccessFactors and Workday with Fusion HCM (human capital management), one component of its long-awaited Fusion Applications suite.
Global spending on BI (business intelligence), analytics and performance management applications jumped 13.4 percent in 2010 to US$10.5 billion, according to figures released Wednesday by analyst firm Gartner. The results reflect the BI market's cont...
Enterprise organizations are rushing to build iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry applications to deepen their customer experiences and extend the ways their customers can purchase from them.
Security developers are one of the two software sectors most likely to write insecure code, an analysis of applications submitted to code-testing outfit Veracode has found.
After weeks of waiting for an iPad 2 on back order, CIO Rob Rennie of Florida State College at Jacksonville finally got his hands on the slick, new device. "My assessment so far is, I love it because it is faster, lighter and the FaceTime capability ...
Novell is porting Moonlight, an open source version of Microsoft's Silverlight rich Internet application plug-in software, to Google's Android mobile platform, a Novell official acknowledged on Tuesday afternoon.
Microsoft today released a pair of security advisories for Chrome, the browser built by rival Google.
Microstrategy is joining the trend toward self-service BI (business intelligence) with a new tool called Visual Insight that ships with the latest release of its platform, the company announced Tuesday.
Google Video has been circling the drain for way too long. Good thing Google is finally pulling the plug.
One of the most compelling aspects of Office 365 -- aside from its overall value -- is that you can access it from virtually anywhere. Because it is delivered from the cloud, the tools and services in Office 365 are not tied to a single PC or device,...
The Skype for Android app puts your sensitive data at risk, possibly exposing it to other apps without your knowledge or consent. Skype is working on a fix, but what should you do in the meantime to protect your data?
U.S. Supreme Court justices questioned Monday whether they should side with Microsoft and weaken the legal standard needed to invalidate a patent, with some justices suggesting there are alternatives to changing established law.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCTechnology Project ManagerNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC