Analysts parsing what Microsoft revealed of Windows 8 earlier this week are split today on how big the company's gambling with its operating system cash cow, some saying the bet was for the farm, while others said it was the best move Microsoft could...
A few computer clicks is all it takes to learn if you were a victim of the Sony Pictures hack attack, but be careful.
The Nook Color getting hacked isn't exactly new -- there are plenty of Nook Color hacks now, from installing different versions of Android to improving battery life or storage space. It's pretty exciting, then, when someone tests out a totally differ...
Can Microsoft's next-generation, touch-oriented Windows 8 OS give Microsoft a leg-up in the tablet computer market now dominated by Apple's iPad?
Oracle suddenly <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2011/060111-oracle-submits-openofficeorg-codebase-to.html">announced Wednesday it was submitting</a> the codebase for OpenOffice.org to the Apache Software Foundation, ending speculation about...
IT departments can now build custom applications for Google Apps and integrate them with the cloud-based collaboration and communication suite in the same way that commercial software vendors do.
Net Applications has released the browser market share data for the month of May. It looks like more good news for Chrome, and more bad news for Internet Explorer.
Internet Explorer's usage share again dipped last month, even as Microsoft's newest browser, IE9, posted record gains, a Web metrics company said today.
Mobile movie- and music-makers can add a few new tools to their toolbelts: On Wednesday, Apple released updates for both GarageBand and iMovie for iPad, adding new import options for the first, performance fixes for the latter, and AirPlay and HDMI s...
HP is open to licensing the WebOS operating system, but only to very select companies, an executive said on Wednesday.
Google has released the source code for a technology that it hopes developers will use to embed real-time video and voice chat functionality in their Web applications.
Oracle is submitting the codebase for OpenOffice.org to the Apache Software Foundation, where the productivity suite will live on in the group's incubator program for open-source software initiatives, Oracle announced Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard plans to introduce a scorecard application that can visually summarize a wide swath of metrics taken from other HP software, the company announced Wednesday.
VMware has acquired Socialcast, its third acquisition this year of technology for enterprise collaboration, the company said on Tuesday.
Storage vendor NetApp said today it can now support all types of backup through a single interface as a result of a reseller agreement with CommVault and will offer its SnapProtect branded software, a package of CommVault's Simpana 9's snapshot copie...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- Battlefield 1 review: Familiar multiplayer wedded to a brilliant WWI campaign
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSAP FIORIACT
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia