Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry smartphone OS is known for security, and that's for good reason. RIM designed the mobile OS with security in mind from the start, and it shows; the BlackBerry OS offers a number of ways for smartphone owners and ...
Let the Windows 8 hardware rumors begin.
Apple now has more than 350,000 apps in its App Store, offering developers a large -- and growing -- market in which to sell their wares.
Mozilla will try to plug more memory leaks in Firefox with a new, aggressive approach that relies on weekly bug triage meetings, the company said last week.
Not everything is handed to data center managers on a silver platter. Sure, a few administrative tools arrive on freshly produced discs right from the server vendor. But there are some indispensable tools you can get from third parties, open-source p...
Oracle's Exadata X2 machines are now certified to run applications from rival SAP, following recent steps by SAP to move its customers off Oracle database platforms.
Responding to some people's seemingly insatiable need to share their thoughts online, Nuance has updated its Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software so users no longer need to type to post updates to Facebook or Twitter.
Apple iCloud is coming. Existing online storage and data syncing services like Box.net, Dropbox, and SugarSync may have cause for concern because iCloud encroaches on their territory, and could threaten to make smaller rivals obsolete.
Earlier this week at its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), Apple finally offered up a look at iOS 5, the planned update to the company's mobile OS. Although it wont be out until this fall -- Apple isn't yet saying exactly when -- iOS 5 promises...
Sprint's renewed partnership with Motorola, announced today, will result in more than 10 smartphones and tablets for sale in 2011, including Motorola's first WiMax phone for Sprint, the Photon 4G.
Nearly 1 billion smartphones will be shipped globally in 2015, almost double the amount for all of 2011, as millions of people seek out the more powerful mobile phones that are dropping in price, market research firm IDC said.
Nokia CEO Stephen Elop used his keynote at the Open Mobile Summit in London Thursday to explain, again, why the company chose the Windows Phone OS for its smartphones and insisted during a question-and-answer session that, despite persistent rumors t...
The U.S. Supreme Court has let stand a $US300 million patent infringement ruling against Microsoft, granting a victory Thursday to i4i, which filed the lawsuit back in 2007.
Google has created a new level in its enterprise reseller program to recognize channel partners with the highest revenue and customer satisfaction.
One of the biggest announcements from Apple at this week's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) was the unveiling of iCloud. One crucial element was missing from the Apple magic show, though -- will the data be secure?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCAmazon Web Services (AWS) IT SupportWA
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTSolution Architect - Capacity ManagementVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCAgile Coach / Agile Training ManagerNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCSolution ArchitectACT