Potentially making a lightweight enterprise integration tool even easier to use, FuseSource has released a GUI for the Apache Camel messaging framework.
In announcing its cloud computing services on Thursday, IBM stressed repeatedly that private clouds -- or those that exist behind the corporate firewall -- are as important to its strategy as those in the public realm.
Developers who want to take advantage of Nokia's cross-platform application and user interface framework can now access the latest release candidate.
Lawyers for Oracle and Google gave the judge overseeing their Java patent dispute a tutorial on Wednesday that underscored the complexity of the case between the two companies.
Selenium 2.0, an upgrade to the popular open source Web application testing toolset, is anticipated for release this summer, featuring accommodations for mobile platforms and architectural improvements, its creator said on Tuesday.
Google is upgrading on Thursday its tool for analyzing Web page performance, making it available directly via the Web and offering smartphone page analysis.
I'm not sure how to say this, but I'm starting to think I might be antisocial.
Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 platform has caught on with developers in the year since the platform's development tools were first shown, a Microsoft executive stressed Thursday in a blog entry featuring a variety of numbers related to Microsoft's entr...
Infor is now shipping a new user interface utilizing Microsoft SharePoint that provides customers with a "consumer-grade" experience, tying together core business processes, BI (business intelligence) and collaboration.
The Python SDK (Software Development Kit) for Google's cloud platform App Engine has a new search feature that can be used to build notification, monitoring, or filtering services, Google said in a blog post on Wednesday.
Hewlett-Packard is giving developers early access to the webOS 3.0 SDK (Software Development Kit), hoping that they will start working on applications for the company's upcoming TouchPad tablet, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
Google has added the ability for developers to sell digital content from inside applications on Android Market, the company said in a blog post on Tuesday.
The Multicore Association is establishing specifications for a programming model that will reduce the complexity involved in writing software for multicore chips used in smartphones, tablets and other embedded systems.
This week I found out that my company is developing software in-house. Until now I hadn't known that we were a software development shop, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Most companies that I've been with have developed their own software for o...
The widely used C++ programming language is about to be updated, as the ISO steering committee for the language has approved the final draft specifying its next version.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC