Google did its best to court developers at this year's I/O conference with a much-needed integrated developer environment, API for better games and the ability to more easily translate apps. Their allegiance will become increasingly important as smar...
Thanks to computers and the Internet, everyone is playing games these days.
Microsoft and Google are fighting yet another public relations battle, this time over the HTML5 video standards to be used in the next generation of Web browsers.
Some people just don't like change. Less than a week after Digg released version 4 of its social news-sharing site, fans have rebelled, flooding Digg with links from a rival sharing site, staging a "Quit Digg Day," and prophesying a major drop-off in...
Now that SAP's roughly $US6 billion acquisition of Sybase has gained clearance from European regulators, it may not be long before the deal is finalised. With that in mind, users and partners of the companies have much to consider during the next few...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA