Apple reseller, Next Byte, will be shutting down its remaining eight stores during a three month period, taking place from January.
Apple has begun selling a smart battery case for the iPhone 6 and 6s, featuring a clunky bulge that boosts battery life by 80 percent and phone thickness by 100 percent
Apple is planning to introduce OLED screens to its iPhone, switching from current LCD technology to one that produces brighter, more vibrant and colorful images, according to a report.
Apple CEO Tim Cook has again rejected the idea of following in the footsteps of rival Microsoft and building a laptop that runs Apple's iOS.
Mac users who rely on apps provided through Apple's App Store are facing some confusion today after an error caused by Apple erroneously told them that they had to re-install their applications.
Apple is in talks with major banks on an extension of its Apple Pay service that would allow person-to-person payments, according to a report.
Volkswagen has hired from Apple an expert on car automation technology, signaling its intention to become a serious player in the next-generation and self-driving car markets.
Apple's CEO has high hopes for the new 12.9-inch tablet, even if it cannibalizes existing iPads and MacBooks.
Competition between Apple and Microsoft is intensifying as the two companies ready the release of flagship tablets in Australia ahead of the busy Christmas period.
The typically tight-lipped leader shares his passion for Project Loon and building the new Alphabet into a company that is entrepreneur-friendly.
Getting an iPhone through Apple's new subscription-based upgrade program is supposed to be easy. It doesn't always live up to that promise.
The Apple co-founder and chief scientist at Fusion-io talks about the disruptive trends that excite and concern him.
Australians will be able to get their hands on Apple's digital wallet, Apple Pay, this year, the company has revealed.
iPhone sales show no signs of slowing down, and this quarter didn't even include the 6s or 6s Plus.
A newly-announced deal puts Telogis in the driver's seat of Apple's latest partnership to improve the enterprise capabilities of its hardware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW