Apple sold roughly as many iPhones during the last quarter of 2015 as it did during the same period in 2014, signaling a possible end to continual gains for the phone and a potential shift in Apple’s business and the smartphone market at large.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Apple has lured a top virtual reality researcher away from Virginia Tech, according to the Financial Times. The move could give Apple a chance to catch up with rivals Samsung Electronics, Microsoft, Google and Facebook, which have all made plays in t...
The company is investigating reports that the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus don't accurately display their battery percentage under certain circumstances.
Apple today released an updated list of car models that support its iPhone-mirroring API CarPlay, but the list excludes some major car makers -- at least for now.
The Tesla CEO doesn’t feel threatened by the forthcoming Apple Car, which he calls an “open secret.”
Apple has reportedly acquired artificial-intelligence startup Emotient, giving it access to technology that could one day imbue its devices with the ability to "read" people's emotions through their facial expressions.
Asian electronic component makers are expecting Apple to cut procurement orders by about 30 percent in the coming quarter due to weaker than expected sales of the new iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, according to a Japanese media report.
Apple has agreed to pay Ericsson royalties on the wireless devices it sells in settlement of a long-standing patent dispute.
When IBM and Apple forged their partnership last year to bring new mobile apps to the corporate world, their promise of bringing 100 such apps to market by the end of 2015 was widely considered an ambitious goal. Sure enough, though, it now looks lik...
Google’s digital wallet, Android Pay, will launch in Australia next year, the company announced today.
Samsung is attempting to take its years-old patent fight with Apple to the U.S. Supreme Court. On Monday it filed an appeal to the court asking it to take a look at the rules regarding design patents -- rules that haven't been touched in 120 years.
You'll be shocked, but inside it's mostly battery.
Apple reseller, Next Byte, will be shutting down its remaining eight stores during a three month period, taking place from January.
Apple has begun selling a smart battery case for the iPhone 6 and 6s, featuring a clunky bulge that boosts battery life by 80 percent and phone thickness by 100 percent
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD