Apple is including the iPhone and iPad Pro in this year's back-to-school promotion because the company must manage a slumping smartphone as well as a stuck-in-decline tablet market, an analyst said.
He's also asking for 1.5 percent of all future iPhone sales—around $3.5 billion per year.
Let’s face it: Third-party keyboards have left Apple’s iOS keyboard in the dust. Here are our favorite picks.
Apple has begun testing Safari 10 with developers running the 2014 and 2015 editions of macOS.
Pour out some pixels for the gesture that unlocked every iPhone for years.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
Apple held its big Worldwide Developers Conference keynote Monday morning, and it announced a metric ton of new features. Here are the top 5 most important ones for business and enterprise users.
Apple and Cisco Systems have fleshed out their plans to make iOS devices work better in enterprises and said the new capabilities will be available in the fall.
Built-in apps like Stocks, Calendar, and Weather are now in the App Store, and deletable—with some consequences. Apple also hasn't said whether you can replace a built-in app with a third-party app.
Apple execs took to a stage today in a fast-paced keynote that pushed back against talk that Apple lags behind rivals in artificial intelligence and opened some of the company's crown jewels to third-party developers.
Shoppers will soon be able to buy merchandise with Apple Pay over the web from a Mac desktop or laptop, with the purchase authenticated via a buyer's fingerprint scan on their iPhone or a touch on their Apple Watch.
Apple's newest iOS brings major "emojification" of Messages and third-party app integrations in Siri, Maps, and more.
Apple is planning to finally catch up with other smartphone makers by upping the base storage on its next iPhone to 32GB, according to an IHS analyst.
Chromebooks have sold primarily to educational organizations, particularly K-12 schools, because of their low price and easy manageability.
Some 9.7-inch iPad Pro units are showing "Error 56" when updated to iOS 9.3.2, rendering the device unusable. Apple will need to issue an update.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Analyst/TesterVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - BankingNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- CCURGENT REQUIREMENT - Business AnalystACT
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCLead Technical Specialist VMwareVIC
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - IT Solutions - GovernmentNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Developer : Mainframe (Perth Based)VIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD
- CCIT Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW