When IBM and Apple forged their partnership last year to bring new mobile apps to the corporate world, their promise of bringing 100 such apps to market by the end of 2015 was widely considered an ambitious goal. Sure enough, though, it now looks lik...
Google’s digital wallet, Android Pay, will launch in Australia next year, the company announced today.
Samsung is attempting to take its years-old patent fight with Apple to the U.S. Supreme Court. On Monday it filed an appeal to the court asking it to take a look at the rules regarding design patents -- rules that haven't been touched in 120 years.
You'll be shocked, but inside it's mostly battery.
Apple reseller, Next Byte, will be shutting down its remaining eight stores during a three month period, taking place from January.
Apple has begun selling a smart battery case for the iPhone 6 and 6s, featuring a clunky bulge that boosts battery life by 80 percent and phone thickness by 100 percent
Apple is planning to introduce OLED screens to its iPhone, switching from current LCD technology to one that produces brighter, more vibrant and colorful images, according to a report.
Apple CEO Tim Cook has again rejected the idea of following in the footsteps of rival Microsoft and building a laptop that runs Apple's iOS.
Mac users who rely on apps provided through Apple's App Store are facing some confusion today after an error caused by Apple erroneously told them that they had to re-install their applications.
Apple is in talks with major banks on an extension of its Apple Pay service that would allow person-to-person payments, according to a report.
Volkswagen has hired from Apple an expert on car automation technology, signaling its intention to become a serious player in the next-generation and self-driving car markets.
Apple's CEO has high hopes for the new 12.9-inch tablet, even if it cannibalizes existing iPads and MacBooks.
Competition between Apple and Microsoft is intensifying as the two companies ready the release of flagship tablets in Australia ahead of the busy Christmas period.
The typically tight-lipped leader shares his passion for Project Loon and building the new Alphabet into a company that is entrepreneur-friendly.
Getting an iPhone through Apple's new subscription-based upgrade program is supposed to be easy. It doesn't always live up to that promise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT