Apple has begun selling a smart battery case for the iPhone 6 and 6s, featuring a clunky bulge that boosts battery life by 80 percent and phone thickness by 100 percent
Apple is planning to introduce OLED screens to its iPhone, switching from current LCD technology to one that produces brighter, more vibrant and colorful images, according to a report.
Apple CEO Tim Cook has again rejected the idea of following in the footsteps of rival Microsoft and building a laptop that runs Apple's iOS.
Mac users who rely on apps provided through Apple's App Store are facing some confusion today after an error caused by Apple erroneously told them that they had to re-install their applications.
Apple is in talks with major banks on an extension of its Apple Pay service that would allow person-to-person payments, according to a report.
Volkswagen has hired from Apple an expert on car automation technology, signaling its intention to become a serious player in the next-generation and self-driving car markets.
Apple's CEO has high hopes for the new 12.9-inch tablet, even if it cannibalizes existing iPads and MacBooks.
Competition between Apple and Microsoft is intensifying as the two companies ready the release of flagship tablets in Australia ahead of the busy Christmas period.
The typically tight-lipped leader shares his passion for Project Loon and building the new Alphabet into a company that is entrepreneur-friendly.
Getting an iPhone through Apple's new subscription-based upgrade program is supposed to be easy. It doesn't always live up to that promise.
The Apple co-founder and chief scientist at Fusion-io talks about the disruptive trends that excite and concern him.
Australians will be able to get their hands on Apple's digital wallet, Apple Pay, this year, the company has revealed.
iPhone sales show no signs of slowing down, and this quarter didn't even include the 6s or 6s Plus.
A newly-announced deal puts Telogis in the driver's seat of Apple's latest partnership to improve the enterprise capabilities of its hardware.
Struggling HTC is looking to win back burned customers with the prompt unveiling of the One A9, a revised flagship that follows the disappointing M9 seven months later.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC