As expected, Apple today released Sierra, 2016's edition of the Mac's operating system.
Once you upgrade to iOS 10, take some time to peruse the Settings app to tweak your device to your liking.
The FBI’s refusal to reveal how it accessed an iPhone 5c from the San Bernardino shooter will face scrutiny in court. USA Today’s parent company and two other news group have filed a lawsuit against the agency, demanding it turn over the details.
iFixit's iPhone 7 Plus teardown reveals Apple put the extra space from the missing headphone jack to good use.
AppleCare+ customers can get their iPhone screens repaired for only $29. It used to be almost $100.
Apple Pay on websites launched on Tuesday with the release of iOS 10 and will hit Mac desktops when macOS Sierra launches next week.
The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are worth the upgrade if you want an amazing camera, water resistance, and better battery life.
If you weren't testing out the beta version of iOS 10, be careful when updating your iPhone.
A Brooklyn man yesterday sued Apple in federal court, claiming the company misled him and others when it pitched the iPhone Upgrade Program last year.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
Apple's latest mobile operating system arrives today, and here is a list of all the devices that support iOS 10.
Buying a Mac to learn coding and programming is hugely valuable and a great idea. But choosing a Mac for coding isn't easy. Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding? We look at the best Apple Macs you can buy for programming and learning...
Some customers missed out on getting a device via the iPhone Upgrade Program. Now, Apple is trying to make it right.
Apple began taking pre-orders for its iPhone 7 and 7 Plus earlier today, and not surprisingly, some models quickly exhausted their supplies.
Square's old-school magstripe card reader, the one that plugs into an iPhone, will still work with the iPhone 7.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- CCDeployment LeadVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- CCBusiness and Change Deployment LeadVIC
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCJunior Project ManagerQLD
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC