The company is investigating reports that the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus don't accurately display their battery percentage under certain circumstances.
Apple today released an updated list of car models that support its iPhone-mirroring API CarPlay, but the list excludes some major car makers -- at least for now.
The Tesla CEO doesn’t feel threatened by the forthcoming Apple Car, which he calls an “open secret.”
Apple has reportedly acquired artificial-intelligence startup Emotient, giving it access to technology that could one day imbue its devices with the ability to "read" people's emotions through their facial expressions.
Asian electronic component makers are expecting Apple to cut procurement orders by about 30 percent in the coming quarter due to weaker than expected sales of the new iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, according to a Japanese media report.
Apple has agreed to pay Ericsson royalties on the wireless devices it sells in settlement of a long-standing patent dispute.
When IBM and Apple forged their partnership last year to bring new mobile apps to the corporate world, their promise of bringing 100 such apps to market by the end of 2015 was widely considered an ambitious goal. Sure enough, though, it now looks lik...
Google’s digital wallet, Android Pay, will launch in Australia next year, the company announced today.
Samsung is attempting to take its years-old patent fight with Apple to the U.S. Supreme Court. On Monday it filed an appeal to the court asking it to take a look at the rules regarding design patents -- rules that haven't been touched in 120 years.
You'll be shocked, but inside it's mostly battery.
Apple reseller, Next Byte, will be shutting down its remaining eight stores during a three month period, taking place from January.
Apple has begun selling a smart battery case for the iPhone 6 and 6s, featuring a clunky bulge that boosts battery life by 80 percent and phone thickness by 100 percent
Apple is planning to introduce OLED screens to its iPhone, switching from current LCD technology to one that produces brighter, more vibrant and colorful images, according to a report.
Apple CEO Tim Cook has again rejected the idea of following in the footsteps of rival Microsoft and building a laptop that runs Apple's iOS.
Mac users who rely on apps provided through Apple's App Store are facing some confusion today after an error caused by Apple erroneously told them that they had to re-install their applications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCService DeskWA
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC