Journalists will gather in Cupertino next Thursday for the "Hello again" special event, where Apple is expected to announce a redesigned MacBook Pro.
Japanese engineers might play a vital role in Apple's continued improvements to the artificial intelligence powering Siri.
iOS 10 adoption continued to climb a month after its release, with some sources estimating the upgrade is on more than two-thirds of iPhones.
Google’s new Pixels phones look and cost the same as the iPhone. Now that Google is in Apple territory, what can the original iPhone-maker do to stand out?
The justices of the U.S. Supreme Court, hearing arguments in a long-running Apple and Samsung patent dispute on Tuesday, seemed to question a 19th-century law that allows huge infringement damages in design patent cases.
It may sound paranoid, but the next time you enter into a highly confidential meeting, leave your smart watch behind. It's possible the device could be spying on you.
The FBI wants to access data on a locked iPhone owned by a dead stabbing suspect with alleged ties to ISIS.
A U.S. appeals court has reinstated a US$119.6 million award for Apple in a long-running smartphone design patent dispute with rival Samsung.
Apple Watch 3 release date, price, features and specs rumours: Our wishlist for the Apple Watch Series 3 expected in September 2017
The Apple Watch Series 2 added GPS, a brighter display, a faster processor and water-resistance. However, there are features we would have liked to see and here's our Apple Watch 3 wishlist.
Not ready to throw away your 3.5mm headphones? Here are some adapters that might be able to help.
"A significant portion of the population... will have AR experiences every day, almost like eating three meals a day."
Buying a Sonos home speaker from Apple will also get you a free gift card to try Apple Music.
At the 12-day mark, iOS 10 accounted for 41.9% of all iOS editions detected by Mixpanel, significantly lower than the 52.4% accumulated by iOS 9 last year at the same post-release point.
It's not ready yet, but a report from Bloomberg says Apple's Echo rival is now in the prototype and testing phase.
Apple's car needs some direction, and rumor has it Cupertino might bring on the Brits at McLaren Technology Group to assist.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft tries to expel Chromebooks from schools with Intune app and low-cost PCs
- If we show you how to back up your PC for free, will you finally do it?
- How to create Live Tiles for your Steam games in Windows
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC