Square's old-school magstripe card reader, the one that plugs into an iPhone, will still work with the iPhone 7.
Apple executives today rolled out the company's latest smartphones, the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, as well as the company's next-generation smartwatch.
Apple's A10 Fusion at the heart of the iPhone 7 is the most powerful chip ever to appear in a smartphone, the company claimed. Apple's new ARM processor allocates low-effort jobs to special low-powered cores, then ramps up the performance when needed...
Apple removes the headphone jack from the iPhone 7, ships Lightning EarPods and an adapter instead.
Super Mario Run lets you play one-handed against other players around the world.
We'll be live-blogging Apple's event, but you can also watch it live on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Mac...even a PC.
Now that Sunrise has been shut down, what calendar app should you get to replace it? Our list can help.
An Apple-1 computer sold last week for $815,000, falling short of an aggressive auction estimate for what's thought to be a pre-production model.
Mark your calendars for Sept. 7 at 10 a.m. Pacific, when Apple will unveil the iPhone 7—and possibly the Apple Watch 2—at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.
Apple's opening of the iOS keyboard floodgates has created enough space for a small skirmish between Google's Gboard and Microsoft's Word Flow.
Apple changes the name of its store to better reflect what its retail operations offer.
If past practice is a guide, Apple will unveil the newest iPhones in just over three weeks, on Wednesday, Sept. 7.
The Final Fantasy maker's exclusive new game plays to the Watch's strengths.
It appears that the popular augmented-reality game has also augmented Apple's revenue for the month.
New hires are the most diverse, but overall, the diversity of Apple's workforce still has room for improvement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tesla cars to have full self-driving gear, but feature disabled for now
- We compared the speakers of a Pixel XL and an iPhone 7
- Apple to announce new Macs at a special event October 27
- This disinfection robot can light the way to cleaner hospitals
- Apple's MacBook Pro 15 is basically a fossil at this point and here's the proof
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT