The new MacBook Pro continues Apple's tradition of eradicating unwanted technologies. RIP HDMI, SD cards, and more.
Apple today reworked its notebook line, boosting the touch-ability of the MacBook Pro line with a new Touch Bar -- and boosting prices.
The headphone jack isn't good enough for the iPhone 7, but it still has a place in the MacBook Pro.
iPhone sales are down for a third straight quarter as Apple faces competition from low-cost rivals abroad.
Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
The iPhone 7 and new Macs could help reverse Apple's revenue declines.
Apple TVs and iPads give patients more control at Jacobs Medical Center. Behind the scenes, UCSD Health Sciences relies on Jamf technology to manage and secure its interactive patient care system.
Journalists will gather in Cupertino next Thursday for the "Hello again" special event, where Apple is expected to announce a redesigned MacBook Pro.
Japanese engineers might play a vital role in Apple's continued improvements to the artificial intelligence powering Siri.
iOS 10 adoption continued to climb a month after its release, with some sources estimating the upgrade is on more than two-thirds of iPhones.
Google’s new Pixels phones look and cost the same as the iPhone. Now that Google is in Apple territory, what can the original iPhone-maker do to stand out?
The justices of the U.S. Supreme Court, hearing arguments in a long-running Apple and Samsung patent dispute on Tuesday, seemed to question a 19th-century law that allows huge infringement damages in design patent cases.
It may sound paranoid, but the next time you enter into a highly confidential meeting, leave your smart watch behind. It's possible the device could be spying on you.
The FBI wants to access data on a locked iPhone owned by a dead stabbing suspect with alleged ties to ISIS.
A U.S. appeals court has reinstated a US$119.6 million award for Apple in a long-running smartphone design patent dispute with rival Samsung.
Apple Watch 3 release date, price, features and specs rumours: Our wishlist for the Apple Watch Series 3 expected in September 2017
The Apple Watch Series 2 added GPS, a brighter display, a faster processor and water-resistance. However, there are features we would have liked to see and here's our Apple Watch 3 wishlist.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- AMD bundles Ashes of the Singularity with FX processors ahead of Ryzen's launch
- AT&T jumps on the unlimited data bandwagon with $100 per month plan
- Apple may cut the (charging) cord completely with the iPhone 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Database AdministratorVIC
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- CCAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD