Two years after fixing a security bug in the Windows version of its Safari browser, Apple apparently has decided that Mac users can go without a fix.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs will handle keynote duties at the company's annual developers conference in two weeks, Apple confirmed today.
Experts used different data today to conclude that strong iPad sales have created a "halo" effect for Apple, boosting the number of Mac computers the company has sold.
It's too soon to call the iPad a game-changing tech success story, but that lofty title gets closer by the week. With soaring sales, huge gains as an e-reader, real cuts into the netbook market, and sky-high (albeit early) customer satisfaction rates...
Apple's iPad will drive the burgeoning tablet computer market and shipments could grow sixfold by 2014, IDC said in research released on Thursday.
Mozilla and Opera Software on Wednesday backed Google's new open-source, royalty-free video format, and all three browser makers issued developer builds incorporating WebM.
A pair of new surveys finds increased consumer interest in Apple's iPad, and extremely high satisfaction among iPad users. Users are not only surfing the Web and checking e-mail but also using applications from Apple's App Store, watching videos and ...
Another day, another leaked Apple prototype? The latest comes from Vietnamese site Tinhte, which is showing off what it claims may be a new version of Apple's iPod Touch. The 64GB device features a 2-megapixel camera, and, based on its markings, appe...
Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP) reported a 13% revenue increase Tuesday for its most recent quarter, a clear sign that IT spending is on the mend.
Apple today quietly refreshed its entry-level MacBook laptop, boosting the processor speed and inserting a longer-life battery.
Apple's Mac sales jumped 39% in April over the same month a year ago, while iPod sales were down 17%, a retail research analyst said today.
The Australian newspaper has announced today that it will launch the first domestic newspaper application for the Apple iPad.
The U.S. International Trade Commission will investigate complaints by Apple that Eastman Kodak violated its patents related to digital imaging devices and software, the latest dispute in a long-standing patent skirmish between the two companies.
If you've been following the strange tale of how tech blog Gizmodo came upon an unreleased iPhone prototype, wrote about it, and raised the ire of Apple and law enforcement officials, you probably know the basics by now. But the police report reveals...
Adobe today countered recent attacks by Apple against its Flash technology with a Web-based ad campaign and an open letter written by the firm's co-founders.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- France, Germany want EU to take a tougher stance on tech firms
- Divoom Voombox-Travel rugged Bluetooth speaker
- Distracted? Slap this Hitachi gizmo on your forehead to focus
- Uber suspends Nevada operations, affecting nearly 1,000 jobs
- Sony confirms development of e-paper smartwatch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW