Apple has said in comments to the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration that it is “excited” about the potential use of automated systems in many areas, including transportation.
You can send your old Apple Watch as part of the Apple Renew program, but don't expect a gift card in return.
Some iMacs that shipped between 2012 and 2014 came with faulty hinges, so now Apple is taking responsibility and issuing refunds for repairs.
Display supply might not meet Apple's demand.
How the peach emoji got its groove back.
"Designed by Apple in California" is a new book that commemorates 20 years of Apple design.
Apple is working on wearable digital glasses that would connect to the iPhone and show content in the wearer’s field of vision, according to a news report.
Apple has postponed the launch of the AirPods, the truly-wireless EarPods that can automatically pair to your iPhone. Here’s why you should wait for them.
Samsung sold more smartphones than Apple in Q3 2016, but the Galaxy S7 recall devastated its profits.
Apple says it took "courage" to remove the headphone jack from the iPhone 7. But there's another way to look at it: The advanced technology loaded in the $159 Airpod wireless headset may have made Apple's decision easier.
The release of Apple’s new Series 1 and Series 2 smartwatch models late in Q3 of this year, saw the vendor ship 2.8 million devices.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
While we're waiting for the Touch Bar equipped MacBook Pros, let's check out the model Apple glossed over at the unveiling: the 13-inch MacBook Pro with function keys.
Apple's higher prices for its MacBook Pro laptops are not out of the ordinary for the company.
Apple brings touchscreen capabilities to the MacBook Pro without turning it into a two-in-one.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- TPSenior Project Manager - Life InsuranceNSW
- FTService Delivery AnalystNSW
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- TPIntermediate Change ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD
- FTOracle Database Administrator (DBA)SA
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- FTService ManagerNSW
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTAsst. Director - Claim AnalysisACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT