It’s got a smaller screen and a smaller price tag to match, but the iPhone SE doesn’t compromise—it’s nearly as capable as Apple’s flagship iPhone 6s.
Steve Wozniak describes an early use for the Apple II computer, in an Infoworld article from the IDG archives
When Apple launched the Apple II in 1977, it was still far from certain that consumers would need or want a home computer. In this article from the IDG archives, Apple lays out its predictions for the home PC market in 1978 and beyond.
As he opened Apple's latest breathless gadget debut last week, CEO Tim Cook struck three appropriately serious notes for a company that will turn 40 next week.
Foxconn, the faceless contractor that assembles many Apple products, is moving up the manufacturing stack with an acquisition that will give it a global consumer brand.
One of the quieter things to come out of last week’s Apple presentations for the new iPhone SE and Apple 9.7-inch iPad Pro was that the new iPad would include an embedded Apple SIM.
As more applications are likely to use touchscreens, Apple may need to develop products that merge features like touch with advanced computing capabilities.
Apple is offering Watch customers a new series of straps
Catch up on everything right here: The iPhone SE, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, new Apple Watch bands, even the FBI case.
It looks like an iPad Air. It feels like an iPad Air. But spend some time with the new 9.7-inch iPad, and you'll know it's a Pro.
Apple says its new iPad Pro is an ideal PC replacement, but Microsoft shouldn't worry.
It starts at $399, it does Live Photos but no 3D Touch, and the battery should even outlast the bigger iPhones.
Jason Snell takes a close look at the new iPhone SE and he finds himself thrown back in time.
Apple TV users who are tired of typing out usernames and passwords will soon be able to tell them to Siri.
Apple won't shrink from its responsibility to safeguard the privacy of its users, CEO Tim Cook said Monday, a day before Apple lawyers are due to face off with the Department of Justice in a California courtroom.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- MIT uses 4D maps to help robot teams navigate moving obstacles
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW