After making its first appearance in the iPad 2, the next stop for Apple's A5 chip could be in the next version of the iPhone, where it would bring a significant boost in graphics and application performance without compromising battery life, analyst...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs said this morning at the unveiling of the iPad 2 that "we think 2011 is going to be the year of iPad 2." According to research firm Ovum, Jobs is underselling himself by a few years.
It's almost time for Apple's special event, when the second generation iPad -- dubbed the iPad 2 -- is expected to debut. Will the next iPad have two cameras? Will it be thinner, lighter, faster and maybe even cheaper? All of these questions will fin...
You can save the Apple fanboy flames. I just call 'em like I see 'em. Apple CEO Steve Jobs took a hiatus from his hiatus to show up and share the iPad 2 with the world today. While the tablet may not be revolutionary, it is enough to keep the momentu...
Steve Jobs and friends took to the stage this Wednesday to reveal Apple's second generation iPad. The new tablet device, which is due to ship later this month, will also see the introduction of Apple's latest mobile processor, known as the A5.
If the launch of Apple's iPad 2 tablet computer was expected today, the appearance onstage of ailing CEO Steve Jobs was not. And it set the tone for the entire event: he was welcomed by a standing ovation.
By the time that Apple CEO Steve Jobs wrapped up today's launch of a revamped iPad, analysts were already calling it "incremental" and pointing out that it the new tablet delivers "no surprises."
As the tech world awaits the expected unveiling of Apple's next-generation iPad on Wednesday, a new report suggests the upcoming iPad 2 will be a minor upgrade. However, its future replacement -- let's call it the iPad 3 -- will be a super-duper slat...
Today at 10 a.m. Pacific time, Apple will reveal the details of the much-rumored iPad 2. The speculation has been rampant for months, with bloggers claiming everything from a double-resolution Retina display to a dual-core A4 (or maybe A5) processor,...
The success of Apple's iPad tablet last year sent its competitors scrambling to come up with similar products, including the BlackBerry PlayBook, the Motorola Xoom and the Samsung Galaxy Tab.
RIM has been talking up its PlayBook tablet for months, but has been coy about when the latest Apple iPad killer will ship and what it will cost. Speculation heated up Wednesday, on the same day that Apple is expected to make big iPad news, that Apri...
At today's Apple event, Steve Jobs wasted no time jumping straight to the point: "We're here to talk about Apple's third post-PC blockbuster product."
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today took a San Francisco stage to introduce his company's newest iPad.
A teardown analysis of Motorola's Xoom tablet by IHS iSuppli found its materials cost nearly $360, compared with $320 for materials in the comparable 32GB iPad 3G.
Microsoft Internet Explorer use is dropping and Web application traffic is surging according to one study of how employees at about 2,000 companies made use of the Internet over the past year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to stop websites from asking for your location in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari
- Microsoft cuts off 40 percent of Windows phones with Creators Update shift
- Google will try to combat fake news using search and user feedback
- Wilson's Heart review: Not a perfect virtual reality game, but certainly the best so far
- Best Buy has knocked $50 off the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Lead - FrontendNSW
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Qld Health - Short term contractQLD
- FTOperations OrchestrationVIC
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTElectronic Payments POS Business Analyst - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC