Apple on Wednesday commended Taiwanese electronics manufacturer Foxconn for setting up a 24-hour care center, installing large nets on buildings and other measures that have "definitely saved lives" after a spate of suicides at manufacturing faciliti...
The latest Apple iPhone 5 rumor centers on the anticipated smartphone featuring a 4-inch screen, about 14% bigger than the standard 3.5-inch display of current iPhones and more in line with what Google Android phone makers have been offering.
Well, it looks like Apple isn't going to go smaller without going a little bigger, too. We just heard that Apple's working on a smaller iPhone (an iPhone 'nano' if you will), and now new reports suggest Apple's working on an iPhone with a larger disp...
A couple of years ago, business consultant Mehrdad Baghai and James Quigley, the global CEO of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, were chatting about Quigley's formidable challenge of getting all 170,000 of his company's employees "on the same page," working ...
Add yet another report to the miniature iPhone bandwagon, which suggests Apple is developing a cheaper, smaller version of its signature smartphone.
Perhaps you've seen that a number of major vendors announced plans to introduce a tablet PC of some sort at CES. No, the 2011 CES. Yes, you are correct that those same vendors announced tablet plans at last year's CES and nothing ever materialised, b...
Apple is working on a line of smaller, less-expensive iPhones, a move one analyst said the company "would be stupid not to" pursue.
Just months after dismissing the importance of mobile apps, Research in Motion could be jumping aboard the app bandwagon.
The broad Nokia-Microsoft partnership in which the Windows Phone operating system would run on Nokia smartphones sounds like good news for both companies because of their struggles in the smartphone arena.
It would be hard to imagine a world completely devoid of PCs. But as smartphones continue to skyrocket in popularity and some people have already abandoned their desktops in favor of their do-it-all handsets, rumblings of a PC-free future abound.
The iPad 2 hasn't even been formally announced yet, but Silicon Valley is abuzz with rumors of the iPad 3--thanks to Daring Fireball's John Gruber.
Despite efforts by Google, HP, Dell and others to grab center stage in recent weeks with tablet computer announcements, Apple and its market leading iPads remain the chief attention getters.
Pricing for the new HP TouchPad hasn't been announced, but it looks like Research In Motion's 16GB BlackBerry PlayBook will cost $500. That rumor comes after Twitter user Ben Shipley posted a screenshot that shows what appears to be an internal Offic...
HP's TouchPad looks pretty similar to Apple's iPad on the outside but the inside is a different story.
Hewlett-Packard launched a slick-looking tablet computer on Wednesday based on a new release of its webOS, but the question many are now asking is, has HP done enough to steal some business from Apple's trailblazing iPad?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Supply ChainVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW