Apple's iPad 2 is the lighter, thinner and faster tablet we were all expecting, but it's no revolution.
The next iteration of the iPad is coming to an Apple Store near you on March 11</a> at 5 p.m. local time. Apple's new iPad 2 features an Apple-branded 1GHz A5 dual-core processor, 9.7-inch screen with 1024-by-768 resolution, front- and rear-facing ca...
Charles Edge, author of Enterprise iPhone and iPad Administrator's Guide and director of technology at IT consultancy 318, was talking to a CIO as Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveiled the iPad 2 today.
The iPad 2 is finally here (well, actually shipping March 11). The tech industry, which has been keeping a sharp eye on the rise of the disruptive tablet, as well as making smart predictions about the iPad 2 for months, was pretty much on the mark. T...
After making its first appearance in the iPad 2, the next stop for Apple's A5 chip could be in the next version of the iPhone, where it would bring a significant boost in graphics and application performance without compromising battery life, analyst...
Apple CEO Steve Jobs said this morning at the unveiling of the iPad 2 that "we think 2011 is going to be the year of iPad 2." According to research firm Ovum, Jobs is underselling himself by a few years.
It's almost time for Apple's special event, when the second generation iPad -- dubbed the iPad 2 -- is expected to debut. Will the next iPad have two cameras? Will it be thinner, lighter, faster and maybe even cheaper? All of these questions will fin...
You can save the Apple fanboy flames. I just call 'em like I see 'em. Apple CEO Steve Jobs took a hiatus from his hiatus to show up and share the iPad 2 with the world today. While the tablet may not be revolutionary, it is enough to keep the momentu...
Steve Jobs and friends took to the stage this Wednesday to reveal Apple's second generation iPad. The new tablet device, which is due to ship later this month, will also see the introduction of Apple's latest mobile processor, known as the A5.
If the launch of Apple's iPad 2 tablet computer was expected today, the appearance onstage of ailing CEO Steve Jobs was not. And it set the tone for the entire event: he was welcomed by a standing ovation.
By the time that Apple CEO Steve Jobs wrapped up today's launch of a revamped iPad, analysts were already calling it "incremental" and pointing out that it the new tablet delivers "no surprises."
As the tech world awaits the expected unveiling of Apple's next-generation iPad on Wednesday, a new report suggests the upcoming iPad 2 will be a minor upgrade. However, its future replacement -- let's call it the iPad 3 -- will be a super-duper slat...
Today at 10 a.m. Pacific time, Apple will reveal the details of the much-rumored iPad 2. The speculation has been rampant for months, with bloggers claiming everything from a double-resolution Retina display to a dual-core A4 (or maybe A5) processor,...
The success of Apple's iPad tablet last year sent its competitors scrambling to come up with similar products, including the BlackBerry PlayBook, the Motorola Xoom and the Samsung Galaxy Tab.
RIM has been talking up its PlayBook tablet for months, but has been coy about when the latest Apple iPad killer will ship and what it will cost. Speculation heated up Wednesday, on the same day that Apple is expected to make big iPad news, that Apri...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-Month Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW