Apple will hold an event next Wednesday, March 2, where it will likely launch the next iPad, analysts said today.
Apple has sent out invitations to the media for a press event on March 2. The invitation has an image displaying the corner of an iPad -- implying that this will finally be the unveiling of the details for the next generation Apple tablet.
Apple's shareholders rejected a proposal in which the company would have to adopt and disclose its CEO succession planning policy.
Apple's management will be tested on Wednesday as the company faces a vote on a shareholder proposal asking the company's board to disclose its CEO succession planning policy.
Apple Computer stands to lose its No. 1 rank in mobile PC sales this year as Hewlett-Packard and even Motorola eat into its market share, research firm DisplaySearch said late Tuesday.
Verizon Wireless said today that it will use Tektronix Communications' Iris software to support network monitoring of the Verizon LTE network, which is now in the early stages of being rolled out.
An iPhone developer today said trying to get information from Apple about its new subscription model is like "hitting a brick wall," and remains unsure whether his app will have to toe the new line.
Just one day after Twitter suspended three major third-party mobile applications for allegedly violating its use policies, the social network reinstated them.
A news story is fueling speculation that Apple may be about to introduce a multi-gigabit peripherals connection, possibly for a future iPad or even for an expected refresh of its MacBook Pro notebook line later this month.
Tablet computing is a decade-old technology, but one that lay buried since users rejected Microsoft's "heavy OS" approach a while back. A year ago, Apple's iPad resurrected the tablet computing concept, delivering a lightweight sheet of computational...
The expected launch of both the next iPhone and iPad may be delayed by two to three months, according to technology analysts at investments firms. Apple is still sorting out supply chain issues for iPhone 5, says one, and the iPad 2 has run into "pro...
The launch of the highly anticipated next-generation Apple iPad looks set to be pushed back until June.
Apple will host on March 2 an event in San Francisco where the company is expected to announce the next version of its popular iPad tablet, according to a technology blogger at the Wall Street Journal.
An iPhone version of the augmented reality <a href="http://argon.gatech.edu/index.html">Argon browser</a>, which lets users scan places and objects with the phone's video camera and see Web content overlaid on the screen, is now available.
Apple's iTunes Store that can reveal what content another person has downloaded, which could be a privacy concern for users of the service, says a research scientist at MIT.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- FTBA/Technical Project Manager/Product ManagerQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW