With the launch of the Motorola Xoom, and impending arrival of the BlackBerry PlayBook, HP TouchPad, and a plethora of other tablets, the competition is mounting for the Apple iPad. However, a survey from ChangeWave finds that the dominance of Apple'...
Apple's Safari and Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) both fell to the first hackers who tried their luck on the browsers at Wednesday's opening day of Pwn2Own.
According to the latest rumours, Apple is planning to unveil the latest version of its iOS operating system for iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch devices, along with a revamped MobileMe service in 'early April'.
The controversial Quickbar feature Twitter introduced in its latest iOS client is now less annoying. Twitter filed an update for the app with Apple, which now modifies the behavior of the Quickbar from floating over tweets to being pinned down at the...
BOSTON -- SAP AG has deployed 3,500 Apple iPads globally, mainly for its software developers and sales executives who use the tablets for real-time access to vital business intelligence data, SAP CIO Oliver Bussmann said in an interview Wednesday.
Tablets like Apple's iPad 2 and Motorola's Xoom may be causing paroxysms of excitement among the world's consumers, but many businesses are still trying to figure out where such devices will fit into their computing platforms.
Apple Wednesday made available iOS 4.3, a firmware upgrade that promises users of its iPad, iPhone and other devices a slew of new or improved features including faster browsing and personal WiFi hotspots.
Apple today patched a record 62 vulnerabilities in Safari 5, updating the Mac and Windows browser to version 5.0.4.
If you feel you are a lost cause at setting up and operating the latest tablets and smartphones, you aren't alone.
Are you sick of iRumors yet? Well here's something that doesn't quite fit into the ol' rumor mill: M.I.C. Gadget (stands for "Made In China") blog has gotten its hands on an "engineering prototype" 64GB iPhone 4, and has written a Gizmodo-like expose...
Apple today released iOS 4.3, an upgrade for its iPhone and iPad operating system, pushing the update to users two days early.
The U.S. Senate has passed an overhaul of the U.S. patent system, but has removed some controversial provisions limiting damage awards in infringement lawsuits.
With the arrival of Apple's iPad 2, it's time for some tough decisions.
Apple's iOS 4.3, the firmware update due this week for the iPhone and iPad, promises a handful of valuable and interesting changes for users of the company's new and old smartphones, tablet computers and music devices.
The Apple rumor mill never runs out of material -- there's always a new story to replace the one that was just proved false.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- FTMicrosoft SQL DBAVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCBlue Prism DeveloperVIC
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior System AdministratorQLD
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- CCServer SOE EngineerACT
- FTFull Stack Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTProcess Analyst - Green BeltVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Managed Services ExpVIC