As anticipated, Apple today refreshed its MacBook Pro notebook line, turning to Intel's new Sandy Bridge chip architecture and adding a new connectivity technology dubbed Thunderbolt that transfers data at speeds up to 10Gbps.
Apple today pulled the retail version of its MobileMe sync and storage service from its online store, and dropped the service from the list of optional factory-installed software for its Macs.
Apple said earlier this week that it will hold an event on March 2 in San Francisco, with all signs pointing to an iPad 2 unveiling. This lit up the blogosphere with predictions about what might be in the iPad 2, whether or not Steve Jobs will be pre...
Many of my friends hate Apple. They hate Apple's arrogance and the way the company manipulates the market. A great example of what they despise: Apple recently kicked out all book reading apps other than its own nice-to-look-at-but-not-well-featured-...
Spitting into tea cups, poking goat entrails, tracing the movements of the stars across the heavens, dialing up the Psychic Friends Network -- these things pale in comparison to today's preferred method of divination: Parsing the invitations to Apple...
Free streaming services are replacing piracy as the chief culprit of music industry revenue loss in the minds of fiscally frustrated executives, if a number of panel discussions at a New York digital music conference are any indication.
Apple today updated its MacBook Pro range of notebooks with newer graphics and CPU components, using Intel's latest Sandy Bridge chipsets.
Apple will officially unveil the iPad 2 on March 2 at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater in San Francisco, putting an end to one set of rumors and sparking a whole new set.
Apple's release on Thursday of a developer preview of the next Mac OS X version showcases a range of ideas and features adopted from the iOS-based iPad tablet.
Apple refreshed its MacBook Pro laptop line Thursday, and it's not just about speeds and feeds this time. With the addition of Intel's Sandy Bridge processor, AMD graphics, Facetime-enabled HD camera and a new high-speed Thunderbolt I/O port (report...
"More power" is the theme of Apple's new MacBook Pro notebook computers unveiled Thursday, with multi-core processors, improved graphics, and a blazingly fast new I/O technology called Thunderbolt that tops out at 10Gbps.
Apple today released a preview of Mac OS X 10.7, aka Lion, to developers, who can download the new operating system from the Mac App Store.
Taiwanese PC maker Micro-Star International (MSI) said on Thursday it would target business users with the release of three new 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet PCs on June 1, two with Windows 7 and one with Google's Android Honeycomb OS.
The invitation to Apple's iPad 2 event next week is a smug jab at all the tech vendors who think they can make a better tablet.
Apple's next-generation MacBook Pros may thicken the plot to kill USB, using Intel's Light Peak optical technology and rebranding it as "Thunderbolt."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTChange LeadNSW