Apple’s research secrecy hurts industry and academic research, and it could hurt Apple.
With Apple pushing ahead to expand Siri, industry analysts say the increasing A.I.-focused competition among industry giants Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Apple should propel smart technologies to a whole new level in a few years.
Executive News Editor Ken Mingis, Computerworld Editor in Chief Scot Finnie and Multimedia Editor Keith Shaw tackle Apple's big keynote address from the Worldwide Developers Conference.
At its annual Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple this week empowered third-party developers to further integrate their apps with native iOS software. The changes should have significant impact behind the scenes of iOS and on iPhone users' screens...
Apple is expected to take the wraps off the next version of iOS, tvOS, watchOS, and OS X at WWDC. We spoke to some app developers to find out what's on their wish lists.
A group of business users and iPad Pro power users look back on their time with Apple's tablet and share favorite features, as well as the shortcomings that drive them mad.
Apple continues to make headway in the business world. This week it landed a significant partnership with SAP that could have a major impact on mobile productivity.
It streams media on the cheap, but Google's dongle lacks advanced functionality.
Now that Mailbox is gone, we recommend the best email clients for GTD, Inbox Zero, Exchange users, Gmail, minimalists, and more.
Apple hardware is not what we would call "cheap," but these limited edition products are literally worth their weight in gold.
After Apple's latest dig at PC users, we find out how the new iPad Pro really stacks up against Pro PC tablets.
Apple's new iPad Pro has a few similarity with its bigger, older sibling. But it also sports major new features.
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
Both Apple and Samsung this week predicted slow growth for smartphone and mobile phone sales in early 2016, making investors queasy.
The year 2015 was a tumultuous year for smartphones. Some companies found redemption while others underwhelmed. Finger sensors became the norm, along with pixel-rich screens, extraordinary cameras and premium design. The year was kind to customers i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT