The lessons Apple learns will be instructive for other smartwatch makers and will shape how all types of wearable gadgets evolve in the next 20 years.
Clearly, the iPhone 7 represents an evolutionary upgrade from the iPhone 6S. But does it evolve enough to tempt our intrepid Apple-centric executive news editor?
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
A few of us here at Network World have decided to put our money where our mouths are and make some predictions ahead of Apple’s big iPhone launch.
A new iPhone is just hours away, and a new Apple Watch too. What about the rest of it: Apple TV, new Macs, and Apple's take on VR? We handicap every rumor before the biggest Apple hardware event of the year.
Because of the integration among its hardware, OS and apps, Apple is in a great spot to drive the A.R. future, observers say.
How Apple can help Taylor Swift do damage control and make Notes the go-to app for sharing more than 140 characters.
A two-year-old tangerine Mimco IPhone 5 case pathetically gasps as it attempts to hold a bursting-at-the-seams phone wallet closed. It’s worn, tired and quite-literally hanging on with one, final thread. Every friend that picks it up tries to tear of...
Apple’s research secrecy hurts industry and academic research, and it could hurt Apple.
With Apple pushing ahead to expand Siri, industry analysts say the increasing A.I.-focused competition among industry giants Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Apple should propel smart technologies to a whole new level in a few years.
Executive News Editor Ken Mingis, Computerworld Editor in Chief Scot Finnie and Multimedia Editor Keith Shaw tackle Apple's big keynote address from the Worldwide Developers Conference.
At its annual Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple this week empowered third-party developers to further integrate their apps with native iOS software. The changes should have significant impact behind the scenes of iOS and on iPhone users' screens...
Apple is expected to take the wraps off the next version of iOS, tvOS, watchOS, and OS X at WWDC. We spoke to some app developers to find out what's on their wish lists.
A group of business users and iPad Pro power users look back on their time with Apple's tablet and share favorite features, as well as the shortcomings that drive them mad.
Apple continues to make headway in the business world. This week it landed a significant partnership with SAP that could have a major impact on mobile productivity.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Wealth Advice/SuperannuationNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCPerl Developer l Port Macquarie or QueanbeyanNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPPMO Lead - Large Government Dept - 12 Month ContractQLD
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- FTOracle E-Business Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (C#.Net and VB.Net)SA
- FTTest Analyst - HCMSNSW