Apple's latest iPhone, the iPhone 4, has finally hit Aussie shores. But do you remember the days when it was cool to have an iPhone? Once upon a time the iPhone was the latest wow-factor gadget, a device so sought after that you could walk down the s...
Apple's fourth-generation iPhone, the iPhone 4, has finally hit Australia. Boasting a brighter screen, a faster processor and better battery life than its predecessors, the iPhone 4 is expected to maintain Apple's strong foothold in the smartphone ma...
The more I use the HTC Incredible, the more I like it. And the thing that really makes the Incredible, er, incredible is its operating system, Android<.
Windows Phone 7 is inching closer to market. Microsoft has sent the operating system for its brand of mobile phones to the labs of carriers for testing, as well as to developers of applications for the phones, which are expected to reach the market i...
There's no denying Apple hit the jackpot with its iPhone. The company has sold more than 85 million iPhone and iPod Touch devices worldwide since the original handset's launch in 2007, according to the latest IDC figures.
Is there really a problem with the iPhone 4 antenna? Apple is about to answer this question Friday, at a <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/201158/apple_calls_iphone_4_press_conference_for_this_friday.html">hastily announced press conference</a>...
The iPhone 4 "death grip" story continues to have legs. Consumer Reports says that it can't recommend the iPhone 4 -- despite the fact that it tops Consumer Reports' rankings -- because of the so-called "death grip," and some in PR circles see a reca...
Life must suck today at One Infinite Loop.
If the latest Apple rumor is true, a new iPod Touch should arrive in September.
Don't look now, Apple fanatics, but Android's just made another noteworthy leap in mobile market share.
Apple is getting close to launching a cloud-based version of iTunes that supports wireless streaming music and movies and wireless syncing, according to new reports on the effort first reported earlier this year.
If I buy an iPhone 4, am I going to have big radio frequency reception problems?
The official launch of the iPhone 4 yesterday was an unrivaled success. Estimates suggest that Apple sold approximately 1.5 million of the next generation smartphone. The majority of iPhone 4 purchasers were upgrading from a previous iPhone version, ...
Multitasking is generally understood as the ability of an operating system to run several applications at once. While the definition is fairly simple, as we've seen with releases of Android OS and Apple iOS4, the reality can be significantly more com...
On Wednesday today, Motorola introduced the Droid X -- the company's response to the Apple iPhone 4.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Immigration Minister Peter Dutton becomes Creepy internet meme
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Giphy Keys wants to be the default iOS keyboard for GIF lovers
- Report: HTC to finally launch Android Wear smartwatch in June
- Facebook Messenger testing Snapchat-style disappearing messages for iOS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTSystem testersACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW