Make the Apple TV home screen your own by customizing the top row, app order, and folders.
Taking a page from Netflix and Amazon, Apple may be in search of the next House of Cards or Transparent.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
This works just as well with the third-generation Apple TV as the new model.
Apple's CEO has high hopes for the new 12.9-inch tablet, even if it cannibalizes existing iPads and MacBooks.
Amazon won’t sell Apple TV and Chromecast hardware, bans marketplace partners from selling them, too
Anti-competitive tactic or smart customer-service strategy? It’s probably a little of both.
Look, a very big heat sink.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
Australians are turning to inexpensive streaming devices following Netflix's entrance into the local market instead of buying pricey smart televisions.
The remote control on the next Apple TV will reportedly trade an ultra-svelte figure for one that supports touch controls.
Apple has launched its free iTunes Radio service in Australia as it hopes to prevent customers from migrating to rival music streaming services.
PlexConnect is a clever project: a free command-line tool that lets you view content from your Plex Media Server on your Apple TV--without jailbreaking Apple's set-top box. That scratches an itch for me; though I maintain a Mac mini media center, the...
It's that time again: On Wednesday (US time), Apple will regale us with stories of the products it has sold in the past quarter, and the money it has added to its overflowing bank account. Financial analysts will pepper CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Opp...
Apple is again rumored to be preparing to release a television set.
When Steve Jobs introduced the new Apple TV in September 2010, he made a strong case for renting television shows instead of buying them, but now the company is changing its strategy and letting users purchase TV shows as well.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCProject managerACT
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW