Can Apple set its streaming box apart from lower-priced rivals?
Apple Music plans to make exclusive original content a selling point for subscribers.
Hopefully the hire is a sign that Apple is investing more in the Apple TV.
Sony brings its TV streaming service to "one of the most highly requested devices by our fans."
The TV app, coming in December, is a unified TV guide app that works across Apple TV, iPhone, and iPad.
Facebook recently added the ability for iOS users to cast to an Apple TV or Chromecast, and Android support is coming soon.
The fourth-gen Apple TV with tvOS, App Store, and Siri remote is Apple's priority.
Twitter's new Apple TV, Fire TV, and Xbox One apps focus on live video—including free NFL games—in a bid to lure new users to the social network.
Twitter's vision for its NFL games apparently includes making it easier to watch the games on your television.
The all-new app – available on tvOS, Chromecast and Roku – aims to provide the best "queerated" entertainment.
Apple is building a digital TV guide for Apple TV and iOS. The very similar Yahoo Video Guide came out last year.
Apple has released a replacement for its old Remote app, rather than an update.
Apple's proposed service combined live TV with on-demand streaming of entire seasons, but major networks didn't bite. The Wall Street Journal explains why.
Creative Cloud subscribers can use Lighroom for Apple TV to see their photos on the biggest screen in the house.
Apple isn't out to compete with Comcast or Netflix, despite rumors to the contrary.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- TPData AnalystQLD
- CCIXD/Interaction DesignerVIC
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- TPPMO Lead - Large Government Dept - 12 Month ContractQLD
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- CCPerl Developer l Port Macquarie or QueanbeyanQLD