As a media device we loved the Apple TV's simplicity, but we were disappointed by the lack of content available in Australia
Make the Apple TV home screen your own by customizing the top row, app order, and folders.
Taking a page from Netflix and Amazon, Apple may be in search of the next House of Cards or Transparent.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
This works just as well with the third-generation Apple TV as the new model.
Apple's CEO has high hopes for the new 12.9-inch tablet, even if it cannibalizes existing iPads and MacBooks.
It streams media on the cheap, but Google's dongle lacks advanced functionality.
Long-time Apple watchers know that the end of the year usually brings a bountiful harvest of new and updated products from the company. Indeed, just two short weeks in September have ushered in new iPhones, iOS 7, a new version of iTunes, a modest bu...
Microsoft will reportedly announce a new Windows-based US$200 set-top box using Windows Media Center as its primary interface, according to the Seattle Times.
Recently I wrote about how the rumored Apple iTV could help your company with tools including easy videoconferencing and online video libraries.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 10 things you need to know about Intel's crazy 10-core Broadwell-E CPU
- Ballistix demonstrates first NVMe drive performance at Computex
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTData & Analytics Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSAP Test AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT