As the dust settles from the launch of the Apple iPad -- a device that looks rather like an oversized iPod Touch -- reaction is mixed. Apple fan boys are no doubt already champing at the bit, but others aren't so sure; after all, this isn't an iPhone...
If the technology rumour mill is to be believed, Apple will tomorrow morning announce a new, touch screen-based tablet computer. Set to be unveiled at 5am Thursday morning (AEST), the media event in San Francisco is one of the most anticipated Apple ...
What do we know about technology's worst-kept secret? Not a heck of a lot.
Yes, Apple's inviting game bloggers to its January 27 super-secret product reveal, but I wouldn't read anything into it. Unless the company's launching a completely unanticipated device (always a possibility, but the odds are against it) expect to se...
The New York Times hasn't spilled the beans over the Apple tablet again, but rumors are linking the two companies once more. Reports of an upcoming paid model to be adopted by the New York Times are correlated with the mythical Apple tablet, as both ...
With Apple expected to unveil its rumored tablet at the end of January, the debate over the usefulness of such a gadget has reached a fever pitch. Betanews's Joe Wilcox lit the fire by declaring that the world doesn't need an Apple tablet or any othe...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia