Over the last three decades, the Mac has morphed and evolved into a dizzying array of form factors. While some models quickly came and went, others became iconic machines in their own right. So, in honor of the Mac's 30th birthday on 24 January, here...
Some of the rumours about Apple over the years were just ridiculous.
Apple, riding continued high demand for its Mac computers and iPad tablets, has topped rivals in two new surveys of customer satisfaction.
If you've recently splashed out on a shiny new MacBook Pro notebook, Henge Docks, manufacturer of docking stations for Apple's line of MacBook computers, may be just what you need to incorporate your new machine into a desktop setup.
Apple has started a store-wide 'shopping event' on the online Apple store, as well as in Australian retail stores. Discounts on many Apple and third-party iPhone, iPad, Mac and iPod products are available, and free shipping is included on all sale it...
Apple this morning released Australian pricing on its refreshed iMac and Mac Pro lines, as well as a new multi-touch trackpad peripheral. However, it has not yet released Australian pricing for its new 27" LED display, saying only that "international...
Google just landed some impressive 3D desktop software in its purchase of Bump Technologies, but a looming patent battle with Apple suggests that Google also had BumpTop's multi-touch technology on the brain when it gobbled up the company.
Apple will report selling another record number of Macs in the final quarter of 2009 when it unveils its financial figures later this month, a Wall Street analyst said Thursday in a note to clients.
Despite the downturn, Mac sales continue unabated. Whether it's a result of the Windows XP-to-Windows 7 upgrade debacle, the hip "Get a Mac" ads, or a halo effect from the successful iPod and iPhone lines, many consumers are probably celebrating thei...
Apple built excitement last week when it debuted two new iMac desktop machines, a new 13" MacBook, a revamped Mac Mini, and the touch-sensitive Magic Mouse, which ships along with the new iMacs. But about a week later, what it has built around that i...
Apple and Linux advocate IBM both tried hard to cramp Microsoft's style this week before the Windows 7 rollout even got under way. On Tuesday, Apple launched a new iMac, MacBook, and Mac Mini line, while IBM joined with Linux distributor Canonical to...
Microsoft's introduction of Windows 7 later this month won't cost Apple any Mac sales, a Wall Street analyst said today.
Speculation that Apple will release a new mouse surfaced last week, but now those rumors are about to rev up, as the trademark for the Mighty Mouse name has been awarded to another company.
The Laptop Hunters be darned, Apple is not just a brand for the rich and trendy.
A network of Russian malware writers and spammers paid hackers 43 cents for each Mac machine they infected with bogus video software, a sign that Macs have become attack targets, a security researcher said yesterday.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PowerColor's Radeon RX 470 graphics card is down to $120
- Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
- GeForce GTX 1060 added to Nvidia's For Honor, Ghost Recon: Wildlands free game bundle
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
- Microsoft OneNote for beginners: Everything you need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTField Deployment EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTJunior Wintel Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTLead Network Project ManagerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD
- CCInfosphere ConsultantACT
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- FTC# / ASP.NET DeveloperSA
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- TPApplication Support EngineerQLD
- FTJava Development Lead/ / Senior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCOracle Middleware Production SupportACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst Fixed TermNSW
- TPIT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTDocumentation AnalystNSW