The Android army may soon claim Research In Motion's BlackBerry as its first victim in the smartphone war.
Throw another Verizon iPhone rumor into the quickly-growing pile.
Apple is delaying availability of its white iPhone until Spring 2011, nearly 6 months after it promised consumers they would be able to purchase the mythical device.
MacRumors reported today a security flaw in iOS 4.1 that would allow someone to bypass the 4-digit passcode lock in order to access the Phone app. While the home screen and other apps appear to remain secure, access to the Phone app is no small prize...
Call 2010 the year of the smartphone and mobile software. Phones like the Motorola Droid X, the HTC Incredible, and the Apple iPhone 4 -- and the many creative apps we liked this year -- made this the largest category of products in the PCWorld 100.
In the race for worldwide smartphone dominance, Apple has finally passed Research In Motion. During this year's third quarter, 15.4 million iPhones were shipped globally compared to only 12.4 million Blackberries, the researchers at Strategy Analytic...
Gasp, another Verizon iPhone rumor surfaced this week.
The Mac App Store has the potential to breathe new life into the Mac platform. With Mac marketshare rising and there being a growing number of developers with skill in Objective-C from the iOS side of things, the time is definitely right for a centra...
The new MacBook Air is certainly a great improvement over previous models - namely the move towards exclusive solid-state storage in a laptop is a welcome paradigm shift. However, there were a few notable oversights in the new models that I'm sure a ...
Apple's new anti-"sexting" patent was approved this week and despite the uproar, it may make perfect sense for businesses scared of sexual harassment lawsuits or just wanting to keep a closer eye on employee shenanigans.
It looks like Steve Jobs' dream of family-friendly technology might just come true. On Tuesday an Apple patent for an "anti-sexting" device was approved by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Verizon will have the iPhone by the beginning of next year, the Wall Street Journal reports.
Apple's iPhone 4 and iPad made up about half of new activations of mobile devices among businesses during the last three months, while Android smartphones again gained more marketshare, according to two new studies.
One year ago, if you told an average person you were thinking about buying an Android, they'd have thought you were some sort of robot-mongering madman.
It looks like we'll finally be seeing an official Google Voice App for the iPhone in the App Store. TechCrunch reports that not only should we expect to see the official app in the App Store soon, but that it's already been approved by the higher-ups...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA