Pizza Hut has launched an Apple iPhone app that allows users to order pizzas at a discounted price.
Apple has announced that all models of the new Apple iPad will be available in Australian stores from late April, but the company is yet to announce local pricing.
A Wall Street analyst asked about the company's exclusive iPhone deal with AT&T. There is speculation that by the end of the year Apple will end that arrangement and sell the iPhone via additional carriers.
Attention Apple fan-boys and -girls: Read no further. But if you run a small business and want to avoid wasting money and brain cells on superfluous technology, forget about the iSlate or whatever Apple is going to call its tablet computing device. I...
While the frivolous iPhone apps usually get most of the media attention (yes, there really are over 175 apps that can produce rude bodily noises), there are quite a few apps that can help you do your job as an IT worker. While less notorious, they ar...
While augmented reality apps have been positioned as the "new hotness" on smartphones for a while now, there have been very few games that blend all of the requisite parts of the technology to make something fun. Shadowforce seems to be onto somethin...
What's glass-covered and architectonically gothic and smooth as black ice? Bonus points for guessing the Vatican inside a snow globe, but if you said Apple's iPhone/iPod Touch 3GS running Epic's Unreal Engine 3, you're either psychic or pretty amazin...
2009 will see a total of 1.2 billion mobile devices shipped, including all categories of wireless devices such as mobile phones, MIDs (Mobile Internet Devices), netbooks, mobile consumer electronics products, and cellular modems.Shipments of these de...
Mobile application downloads will reach five billion by 2014, say analysts at ABI Research. This is an increase from an estimated 2.3 billion applications downloaded in 2009.
Apple may be feeling the Android heat. The company has changed the way it deals with iPhone app developers letting them now keep closer tabs on how their software is proceeding through Apple's strict App Store review process. Many see the move as yet...
Apple will probably drop its exclusive deal with AT&T next year and offer its iPhone to Verizon subscribers as well, a Wall Street analyst said today.
There are boatloads ofdumb iPhone apps, but some are so idiotic they boggle the mind. Enter the Viper SmartStart iPhone app, which remotely locks, unlocks, and starts your car. So the next time you're casually mugging an iPhone user, be sure to check...
The iPhone may be a runaway hit in most markets, but not in gadget-crazy Japan.
iPhones aren't without their problems, but do they deserve public execution? Apparently so. Donald Goodrich, 38, threatened to stuff his broken iPhone with 9mm bullets at a Cincinnati-area Apple Store before getting arrested for aggravated menacing...
With the "Windows phones" being announced Tuesday, Microsoft swallows its pride, confesses the error of its ways, and takes an oath that it will never, ever be irrelevant in the mobile space.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC