The iOSphere is more and more certain it knows the details of the Apple iPhone 6, even though there is less and less to go on.
Virgin Mobile has announced Australian pricing and plan details for Apple's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c smartphones, but the telco currently has no online stock of any iPhone 5s model at launch.
Telstra's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c plans are significantly more expensive than last year's iPhone 5 plans.
Though still unsubstantiated, a low-cost iPhone is now widely seen as a possible product announcement in early September, along with a new high-end phone. And it's finally possible to create a coherent explanation of why such a move makes sense for A...
Businesses more interested in controlling which apps are installed on the phones, and separating corporate data from users' personal data
Huawei's CEO has claimed that the Samsung Galaxy S4 is a "so-so" smartphone, and has also criticised Google's Android operating system for being "too complicated."
The iOSphere's collective unconscious seethed with mandates and rumours for iPhone 6 or 5S or iPhone [Fill-in-the-Blank]. There didn't seem to be enough Web bandwidth to contain them all.
The Wallee M is a relatively new solution to mounting your smartphone in the car.
Facebook now lets iPhone owners view its new Timeline layout and has added several extra handy features in an app update pushed out to iPhone users on Sunday. iPad users still can't view Facebook Timeline layouts.
Apple iPhone 4S users can easily annoy people around them by talking to their handset when using the built-in assistant feature known as Siri.
In what appears to be a one-off incident and not a general manufacturing flaw, a passenger's iPhone 4 "self-combusted" on an Australian flight last Friday, according to an airline press release [<a href="http://www.regionalexpress.com.au/MediaRelease...
Do you know where your smartphone is? Unless you're using it to read PCWorld.com, your phone is probably plugged into an outlet somewhere to charge, because the battery stinks.
It may be the end of the line for Adobe's mobile Flash Player, but the question now is will anyone care if and when it's gone?
If you ask Siri, the virtual personal assistant on the iPhone 4S, why it's so great, it answers with disarming humility: 'I am what I am.'
Did you know that Apple co-founder Steve Jobs hated Android, Google's mobile operating system? I mean, really, really hated Android. How about the fact that the Apple II's design was inspired by a kitchen appliance and that Jobs never truly respected...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCCisco Program Manager - Data Centre/Security ImplementationNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant/Analyst (Data Loss Prevention)WA
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW